The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabinho was more solid defensively. Matip looked a better threat in attacking set pieces, had about 4 attempts on goal.

Lovren should be fit for Man United. I wouldn't over-play Matip though because he gets injured too much as well.
My reply was slightly tongue in cheek as we rob Peter to pay Paul having Fab play at CB regularly at the expense of having him in midfield but geez, Fab looked so good today.

Yeah we havent started this year well at all. Maybe it's all the media attention or maybe were just in a down patch. But we need to turn it on and get back to how we played in the first half of the season if we are a chance to win the league.

Cos you can bet your bottom dollar that City are going to be relentless.

I wasnt too disappointed with the 0-0 against Bayern. They are still Bayern Munich, one of the very best teams in Europe. To keep a clean sheet without our three first choice CBs in VVD, Gomez and Lovren was a sensational effort I thought.

We didnt get the result at the other end of the pitch but that clean sheet is so key. Its keeps us right in the tie and any goal in Germany now is worth two.

Now all the focus turns to United. Every game is the biggest game of the season now. Were knee deep in a title race and now we go our most hated rivals looking to take nothing but the maximum three points.

You know they will be DESPERATE to derail our title challenge so they will be well up for it. If we can get three points this weekend ... well it would be a massive step towards the title.

Now all the focus turns to United. Every game is the biggest game of the season now. Were knee deep in a title race and now we go our most hated rivals looking to take nothing but the maximum three points.

You know they will be DESPERATE to derail our title challenge so they will be well up for it. If we can get three points this weekend ... well it would be a massive step towards the title.

United always beat us it’s been like this for years, we struggle at old Trafford
. We really have to win this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I understood the idea of bringing on Origi last night cos of his pace and trying to stretch the defence and get in behind which Studge doesnt do anymore as he's lost all his pace.

But Origi is average. Would have been better served bringing on Shaq and getting Mo to lead the line who is quicker than Origi anyways.

Would have been better served bringing on Shaq and getting Mo to lead the line who is quicker than Origi anyways.
I have a theory that Shaq wasn't 100% and would have only been used if we desperately needed a goal late.

First and last player name I ever got on a shirt.

vdg9330ndqh21.jpg

Yeah we havent started this year well at all. Maybe it's all the media attention or maybe were just in a down patch. But we need to turn it on and get back to how we played in the first half of the season if we are a chance to win the league.

Cos you can bet your bottom dollar that City are going to be relentless.

It's weird, we're just not firing, but find ourselves nominally on top (with a game in hand) and still very much in the CL. Either Klopp is a genius and just managing the energy levels for a big run home or we're about to collapse.

It's weird, we're just not firing, but find ourselves nominally on top (with a game in hand) and still very much in the CL. Either Klopp is a genius and just managing the energy levels for a big run home or we're about to collapse.

We have been conservative for the last few months, interesting to see if Klopp turns on the tap for the run home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back