FTA-TV MAFS Feb 3 2020- where you'll need to stop swearing- we don't speak unemployed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i love that a 44 year old man who has never had a woman tell him they love him is giving out relationship advice to people.
Pretty sure that was just a line to make Heidi feel sorry for him/give him an excuse as to why he sometimes talks the way he does to her

i love that a 44 year old man who has never had a woman tell him they love him is giving out relationship advice to people.
He's really just giving advice to get slamming, seems to be his only go to.
Trouble with the missus? Slam her.
Trouble with the in-laws? Slam them.
Trouble at work? you get the picture.

Also on Ines - the way she's staring and talking at the producer tells me they're standing their grinning and nodding fervently whilst silently mouthing 'YOU'RE DOING GREAT BAE', 'AUSTRALIA LOVES YOU AND YOUR COMEDY', 'YOU GONNA B A STAR!!'

The girl isn't that smart but she is mentally detached, I doubt she's been surrounded by a gaggle of supportive sistaZ her whole life and they've genuinely conned her into thinking she's incredible.

Shows ******.

I share your opinion and made a similar observation. The producers, if indeed they’ve actively encouraged her bad behaviour for the benefit of ratings, are basically scum.

Guessing the theme was 'pink' as most were in pink.
Whats the difference with Matt telling afew people on the table he wasnt attracted to Lauren and Jess telling the girls Micks basically a dud in bed?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only difference is that Lauren overheard.
Meh, two wrongs dont make a right. Both were wrong and technically not said directly to partner, yet no outrage coz of 'girl power'. Matt at least had the balls to man up, explain and leave, but Jess is stringing along the farmer. Just my thoughts anyway.

Lizzy looks like she’s got Crohns Disease

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

What does that look like?

Also, it's kinda sad that we've seen more of Jules in lingerie/actual nightwear than we have of Martha

Isn't the whole point of her being on the show so that she can put herself on display to get instagram sponsorships?

Nope. She only had to wear a bikini once and we are still hooked. She's playing everyone like a fiddle. Doing the bare minimum and getting solid return.

She's naturally pretty and that dress was stunning

She is, but it is like a life of being a loud yobbo woman has begun to manifest physically.

In another life she could have been a model.

DapperJong

Did you have indication that several people knew each other prior to the show and have you had to do any editing to make sure that doesn't come across?

It's like the Jonesy Jonesy Jonsey season where all of a sudden halfway in to it the twins revealed they played sport with him out of the blue, but before that, nothing.

DapperJong

Did you have indication that several people knew each other prior to the show and have you had to do any editing to make sure that doesn't come across?

It's like the Jonesy Jonesy Jonsey season where all of a sudden halfway in to it the twins revealed they played sport with him out of the blue, but before that, nothing.

I didn't, no.

And I don't think anyone would in post. No one has mentioned it at all. The footage doesn't require thinking about it either. No one references their past or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back