Play Nice AFL-X. Thank **** that's over.

Which team will you be casually supporting for Friday's AFL-X swansong?

• Bolts

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Rampage

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Deadly

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Flyers

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

After the debacle of dropping the Zooper Goal it seems the AmateurFixedL have heard the discontent from the masses and are introducing a doubly Xciting Gatorade Game Changer. The GGC (not as catchy as Zooper Goal) will have there 10 point goal DOUBLE!!!!
Xciting times, although i want be following until Zooper Doopers are incorporated into the game some how.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-02-04/aflx-game-changer-get-ready-for-20point-supergoals

Less than a week until it is euthanized.

Such a waste

That is a better idea, because most people have fingers.
This is actually quite discraceful. The premise behind the disability discrimination act is that every person has the same access regardless of physical or mental disability.

To introduce a competition that discrimates against people that are not able bodied is a blatant breach of the law :thumbsdown:

This clear discrimination may finally be the end of Gil I’m afraid.

This is actually quite discraceful. The premise behind the disability discrimination act is that every person has the same access regardless of physical or mental disability.

To introduce a competition that discrimates against people that are not able bodied is a blatant breach of the law :thumbsdown:

This clear discrimination may finally be the end of Gil I’m afraid.

Maybe it's the X version of rock, paper, scissors which requires no physical autonomy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Patrick Dangerfield: "Preseason is too long"
"Games are too long" "The season is too long"

AFL: $50K to anyone who wants to captain an AFLX team

Patrick Dangerfield: "I'll do it"

You sound like you'd say no to $50k.

Still not going.
They could pay my airfare, put me up in 5 star, throw in a few hookers
and
still not going.
It's s**t.

I don't agree with the paper scissors rock thing, they should have done it like we used to back on the farm by flipping a football.

did you always pick "points" instead of "fats" and wonder why you never won?

Coin tosses are for people stuck in the past, like those who prefer AFLM.

Instead of rock/paper/scissors, the captains should pick a Marvel superhero though (ie Hulk beats Iron Man).

Back