Mod. Notice Au revoir, you bunch of legends - Lever standing down as mod

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, time to end an era.

It's been a pleasure you guys, but the real world is catching up at a rate of knots. I can't commit the time or the energy required to deliver the things you guys want from a mod on the BF board. I felt it was better to get out before we roared into an actual exciting year to be a Melbourne fan, because it's primed to be the best chance we've had in a long long time for real silverware.

I'm not going anywhere, although my appearances here will be more limited due to work and life commitments.

In short, so long, and thanks for all the fish - but not really, because I'll be happy to receive more.

Done.

Aaaaand I'm banned again.
You were never banned you silly sook.

Also what does “Done” mean? As far as I can make out, your avatar just says that you are a giant C.

I can't commit the time or the energy required to deliver the things you guys want from a mod on the BF board. .
By ******* off, you have finally delivered everything I wanted from you as a mod.

But in all seriousness, nice work mate. Glad to hear all is going well in the ACT. Give me and G2B a bell if you're down on a weekend and keen for a bev and footy at the Duke!

You were never banned you silly sook.

Also what does “Done” mean? As far as I can make out, your avatar just says that you are a giant C.

Don't tell me what to think and feel, you miserable oppressor. Or former oppressor who still occasionally puts on steel caps to tread over the righteous and humble regular posters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, time to end an era.

It's been a pleasure you guys, but the real world is catching up at a rate of knots. I can't commit the time or the energy required to deliver the things you guys want from a mod on the BF board. I felt it was better to get out before we roared into an actual exciting year to be a Melbourne fan, because it's primed to be the best chance we've had in a long long time for real silverware.

I'm not going anywhere, although my appearances here will be more limited due to work and life commitments.

In short, so long, and thanks for all the fish - but not really, because I'll be happy to receive more.

Thank you for not perma banning me during one of my darker moments

And for being a pretty damn good mod :thumbsu:

Thank you for not perma banning me during one of my darker moments

And for being a pretty damn good mod :thumbsu:
Doesn’t mean he was never tempted...

But you’re being pretty hard on yourself because your a great poster and a great Melbourne member. (Also here’s a pro tip - regular mods can’t perma ban anyone. Those kinds of mad powers sit higher in a chain somewhere).

By ******* off, you have finally delivered everything I wanted from you as a mod.

But in all seriousness, nice work mate. Glad to hear all is going well in the ACT. Give me and G2B a bell if you're down on a weekend and keen for a bev and footy at the Duke!
Christ that feels like so long ago. What a bleak game it was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back