Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is going to have the faintest idea of what the * is going on in AFLX. Sometimes that can be amusing, but last year it was just flat out boring.

That was until the steam jets organised in an X shape started bursting children's ear drums. That was humorous.

No one is going to have the faintest idea of what the **** is going on in AFLX. Sometimes that can be amusing, but last year it was just flat out boring.

That was until the steam jets organised in an X shape started bursting children's ear drums. That was humorous.

If I had photoshop skills I’d change the THX to AFLX but alas...

Ah that's a shame. It's also a shame that Eddie's best days are behind him.
Rubbish!! Why only today Eddie claimed he feels 21 again, so he will have a ripper season this year.
So just like every other player at this time of year really.

Ah ****.
Been confirmed from an inside source that we are doing co captains this season of Wines and Jonas, both to keep their numbers and #1 is now being retired as part of media campaign that the fan is #1, that it always has been, always will be. Media team also want to fit it into the 'make our community proud' aspect of the slogan.

Psyche

147E0BA8-D6A3-4078-81D5-93D48EC1800A.gif

Hahaha nearly there. Just need to retire number 1 “for the fans” and you’ve nailed it

Agree. I have no issue with Collingwood. If a club came into the league wanting to wear a black, white and teal chevrons guernsey I'd want our club to tell them to **** off too. My issue regarding the guernsey is with the AFL letting themselves be dictated to by Collingwood, not with Collingwood themselves.

The thinking man Port supporter's most hated team is West Coast or Hawthorn.

After the swamp dwellers.

16 AFL players have dodged drug testing by using a mental health loophole in the league’s controversial illicit drugs policy.
An unconfirmed report on Wednesday claimed 16 players from the same club were secretly excluded from drug testing because of a claimed mental health diagnosis.
The issue erupted on Wednesday following former St Kilda coach Grant Thomas’ revelation that he had recently been told that drug use was “rife” at his club during the early 2000s.
That claim saw a series of senior AFL club figures, including Hawthorn president Jeff Kennett and Collingwood president Eddie McGuire hit out at the AFL’s handling of the issue and the controversial illicit drugs policy which allows players to remain anonymous even to their own club when a first strike for a positive illicit drugs test is recorded.
https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/f...r/news-story/25382de7204fdc2aeece0652fd2534e6

Geez if this is true .. it sure needs sorting out .. 16 players from one club ... bloody hell

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back