Tom Lynch is already a write off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Crobot being reeled in again on another s**t thread about Richmunt s**t. It’s so easy. :tearsofjoy:

Being the favourite before a ball has been bounced means nothing. It's purely based on potential.

Until you live up the favouritism you're still in the same boat as the Doggies.
Well we can't go the way of the Dogs after finishing minor premiers in 2018. We could go the way of the Cats and lose in the year following a premiership, only to come back and win another. Only Richmond would be doing it without Dank and Robinson's systematic drug cheating. So ours would be legitimate and not need an *.
Speaking of which, and not that I care terribly, because Geelong are a very insignificant club with a small, infamously soft and disloyal supporter base, but how long has it been since the Handbaggers won a legitimate flag? the 1960s wasn't it?

Well we can't go the way of the Dogs after finishing minor premiers in 2018. We could go the way of the Cats and lose in the year following a premiership, only to come back and win another. Only Richmond would be doing it without Dank and Robinson's systematic drug cheating. So ours would be legitimate and not need an *.
Speaking of which, and not that I care terribly, because Geelong are a very insignificant club with a small, infamously soft and disloyal supporter base, but how long has it been since the Handbaggers won a legitimate flag? the 1960s wasn't it?

Nice melt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’ll snag 6 against Carlton and then disappear into the ether as with all seasons

Roo will put an ultimatum
out if that happens.

He’ll snag 6 against Carlton and then disappear into the ether as with all seasons

Just like Jade Rawlings

"A Zinger isn't a ******* sandwich!"

full

Sorry i apologize if i hurt your feelings Mof, T Boyd is going to be a great footballer when hits about 35 and he might even manage to kick another 3 goals in a EJ Whitten foundation game as well!....:thumbsu:
He won a flag.
Lynch has done squat, hence your poor attempts to deflect.

Never change TB :hearts:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back