QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Redcliffe looking for a practice match on Sat 23/3. Happy to travel. If your club is keen, please get in contact with me.

Cheers
Adam

Hey Lads anyone know of any clubs on the Northside who are in need of players? keen for a run on a Saturday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This time of the year every club on the improve. Must admit the standard and depth of teams becoming stronger. Doubt 3rd tier recruits will cut it. Kedron seem to have identified talent from above grades.
Would have to agree RE: 3rd tier recruits not cutting the mustard. In this competition, it really does depend on the amount of depth. It would be a fair assessment that most teams have quality players 1-5; it all depends on how far the depth continues...

Would have to agree RE: 3rd tier recruits not cutting the mustard. In this competition, it really does depend on the amount of depth. It would be a fair assessment that most teams have quality players 1-5; it all depends on how far the depth continues...[/QUOTE
Definitely seems the case in all grades. Good quality going around at all clubs. Depth the key.

You would have to say Westerberg from Coolie and Purcell from Carrara will be handy pick ups

Westenberg will make a huge difference for Kedron. A nightmare match up at division 3 level. And generally given Kedron were very good last year, and only were relegated the year before - one would think they will be a tough match up in 2019.

Although having Gympie in the mix adds some spice, perhaps they have recruited well? Any whispers there?

Moreton Bay coming down from Div 2 could be interesting. Probably in a similar boat to Kedron as they have been recently relegated, but in 2017 were Grand Finalists in Div 2. Obviously in 2018 their form didn't warrant them to stay in Div 2? They did win 2 games last year however.

I've heard Redcliffe numbers have been skinny, I am going to check training out this week and see how things are progressing as I am over that side of town presently. I'll report back on numbers.

Westenberg will make a huge difference for Kedron. A nightmare match up at division 3 level. And generally given Kedron were very good last year, and only were relegated the year before - one would think they will be a tough match up in 2019.

Although having Gympie in the mix adds some spice, perhaps they have recruited well? Any whispers there?

Moreton Bay coming down from Div 2 could be interesting. Probably in a similar boat to Kedron as they have been recently relegated, but in 2017 were Grand Finalists in Div 2. Obviously in 2018 their form didn't warrant them to stay in Div 2? They did win 2 games last year however.

I've heard Redcliffe numbers have been skinny, I am going to check training out this week and see how things are progressing as I am over that side of town presently. I'll report back on numbers.
That will be great, Lucky we have you to report back, much appreciated

That will be great, Lucky we have you to report back, much appreciated

Can only assume you are being sarcastic.

Thankfully, we have your dry sense of humour that we can fall back on if I am unable to report back on numbers.

Because we certainly can't fall back on your ability to construct a grammatically correct sentence.

Can only assume you are being sarcastic.

Thankfully, we have your dry sense of humour that we can fall back on if I am unable to report back on numbers.

Because we certainly can't fall back on your ability to construct a grammatically correct sentence.
Grammatically lmfho, get back to rehab

Club expectations? Thoughts
Hear Kedron rating themselves to go through undefeated... picked up handful from grange... assuming bottom tiered with no disrespect intended. Plus the few others mentioned previously.
Will Ipswich fall down the pack?
Can Moreton Bay rebound?
Does Wynnum continue its improvement?
Does Redcliffe start on fire again to only fall off the cliff?
Gympie and Jindalee... unknowns, what will they bring.
Got to love footy... off seasons suck

Hear Kedron rating themselves to go through undefeated... picked up handful from grange... assuming bottom tiered with no disrespect intended. Plus the few others mentioned previously.
Can Moreton Bay rebound?
Not sure who your listening too but no one has ever spoken of a winning anything yet.
You can talk all you want but untill the footy starts it all means nothing.
Ipswich very consistent team as proven by last couple of years.
I reckon they would be hard to beat especially at home.
Moreton unknown as you can lose blokes by dropping down.
If they haven't and picked up a couple then another team in the mix.
Gympie should be strong at home and are used to travel.
I'm tipping them to be very competitive.
Wynumm Redcliffe swans only need a couple of first graders to have an impact.
Jindalee dead set got no idea.
Nambour play well at home and only need a sniff to improve from last year.
If they have picked up players as suggested then right in it.
Moorooka will need a big change in playing group to be competitive.
Hope they have achieved that.
That's my two cents but will see how it plays out.

Can Moreton Bay rebound?
I believe most are tipping Kedron and Wynnum as the teams to beat followed by Morton Bay, Nambour and Gympie but there will be others that will challenge tho. I believe it will be a close competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back