WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, EC3 jobbed to a guy that's leaving, but he's still good enough. Lacey Evans was not even good in NXT and now she's just walking around the top of the stage.
Beat ambrose the week before, hardly call it jobbing. Besides Ambrose isn't going anywhere.

Gotta give the E some props for their recent stuff.

Turning Bryan heel, Becky/Ronda/Charlotte, Chamber matches especially the Bryan/Kofi stuff, Womens Tag Division, NXT call ups..

AEW putting some pressure on, they seem to be actually trying again.
It's not all good, but a couple of months ago it was ALL s**t.

They're heading in the right direction, fans just need to be patient and not expect it to be all good just yet and they also need to understand that not all fans want to see the same thing. I think after Mania is when we'll see the most changes for the better.

I'm looking forward to this completely factual and truthful biopic, brother. ;)

Liam to play Hulk's racist and less well-endowed alter-ego "Terry," I hope...

Can't wait for the awkward sex scene :hearteyes:

Are they phasing out the brand split ?? I don’t understand why the nxt call ups are across both and I don’t understand why Charlotte isn’t perm on raw if she’s challenging for Ronda’s title .. I didn’t understand the same thing with asuka last year either..

If you’re going to do it ******* do it properly
It's the WWE. They no longer care to even try do anything properly.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-8703F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Totally not surprised the crowd was dead on RAW for the NXT call ups and certainly don’t blame them for sitting in silence. What a lame as way to call them all up and/or debut them on RAW.

When will the WWE learn the vast majority don’t watch NXT and don’t have the slightest clue who these guys are, especially when they’re hardly larger than life. Imagine paying to see the wrestlers you know and are familiar with then just getting told at the start of the show that a about half the thing is going to be wrestlers you’ve never or hardly seen before.

What happened to quality vignettes hyping a character and his or her debut for weeks in advance. Especially for a character like Alister Black. Doesn’t seem the type to just turn up like another number. And speaking of numbers, there has been far too many lacklustre call ups. They’re bringing in too many too soon without giving anyone a chance to get over or gain investment from the audience.

also they're not making any talent cuts, so the main rosters get more bloated.

That was my feeling, there hasn’t been a big cut and they haven’t even committed the newies to a brand.

Assuming it will be post mania story lines so they can refocus. Or are they holding onto everything possible to prevent any mid card poaching from AEW/NJPW etc

there’s a couple of story lines working at the moment but still a lot of bs bloat. It seems like they’re only good for one or possibly two rather than pretty much everything having meaning. I miss the days where ppvs were the culmination of stories, now it’s just match after match bloat :(

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back