Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 7 - Trump takes full responsibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably as well as letting Iran develop nukes.

I'm glad you raised this!

When exactly has Iran actually invaded anyone in their neighbourhood? Why do you think Iran wants nuclear power/weapons?

Let's talk about Iran's repeated efforts to assist the US in tackling Al Qaeda (and the Taliban) and what happened there.

I'm VERY keen to have this conversation.

Closed mind. Interesting.
No not really, you seem to be very selective in your suggestions to certain posters but ignore others.

I am happy to engage with posters that add value to a thread (even those I disagree with) but not the 'drop ins' who add little nor those that are baiting genuine posters and do not respond to genuine replies.

That doesn't answer any of my questions and nations engage in rhetoric all the time. The Iranians know the Israelis have a second strike capability and that even a succesful surprise nuclear attack would simply render Iran in the same position thirty minutes via Israeli and US retaliation.

No, anwerr my questions.

When has Iran ever invaded any of their neighbours?

Let's discuss their repeated efforts to ally with the US to take genuine action against the Taliban and Al Qaeda.

No not really, you seem to be very selective in your suggestions to certain posters but ignore others.

I am happy to engage with posters that add value to a thread (even those I disagree with) but not the 'drop ins' who add little nor those that are baiting genuine posters and do not respond to genuine replies.
Ah if your perception is that he is baiting, makes sense then.

So how does the 'right' wake up? In blissful ignorance?

Must be fun.:)

We enjoy small and unobtrusive government and don't need it run our lives. I don't wake up every morning and wonder what Jeremy Corbyn has tweeted.

That doesn't answer any of my questions and nations engage in rhetoric all the time. The Iranians know the Israelis have a second strike capability and that even a succesful surprise nuclear attack would simply render Iran in the same position thirty minutes via Israeli and US retaliation.

No, anwer my questions.

When has Iran ever invaded any of their neighbours?

Let's discuss their repeated efforts to ally with the US to take genuine action against the Taliban and Al Qaeda.

Just because a country has never invaded a neighbour doesn't mean they should automatically have nukes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So now MAGA kid is suing the Washington Post for $350m which is the same price Bezos paid for it. Sucked in. Bully.

And I hear that Smollet is now an official police suspect in his fraudulent claims that a racist homophobe MAGA supporter assaulted him. That might wipe yhat s**t eatting grin off his face.

Carry on though; Trump Trump Trump....

Last edited:
So now MAGA kid is suing the Washington Post for $350m which is the same price Soro's paid for it. Sucked in. Bully.

And I hear that Smollet is now an official police suspect in his fraudulent claims that a racist homophobe MAGA supporter assaulted him. That might wipe yhat s**t eatting grin off his face.

Hope the MAGA kid can finally pay for fixing his chompers. Seriously though, $350m - geez I know the figure is just a headline grabber and not realistic, but the yanks and their sueing is bloody ridiculous

So now MAGA kid is suing the Washington Post for $350m which is the same price Soro's paid for it. Sucked in. Bully.

Thought Bezos owned WP , watch out chief soros might be suing you for publishing fake news

Just because a country has never invaded a neighbour doesn't mean they should automatically have nukes.

OK, but surely then countries that do invade their neighbours all the time should be prevented from having nukes?

Just searching for right brings back over 10 pages as well.

I'm struggling to see what your point is. Are you saying there is no left or right?

You get similar results because "right" is a more common word in general conversation eg. he was right, what gives you the right etc.

Anyway, he might be saying that clearly the right-wingers and Trumpers in this thread have more of a propensity to degenerate into left/right mud slinging, that said mud slinging is incredibly boring and that the usual suspects in this thread banging on about the dreaded 'left' like its gonna jump out of your closet at night are incredibly boring too, not to mention bereft of actual arguments.

But that's just my take.

I'm glad you raised this!

When exactly has Iran actually invaded anyone in their neighbourhood? Why do you think Iran wants nuclear power/weapons?

Let's talk about Iran's repeated efforts to assist the US in tackling Al Qaeda (and the Taliban) and what happened there.

I'm VERY keen to have this conversation.
There is little to discuss here as US Middle East foreign policy has been largely run from Tel Aviv ever since anyone can remember.
And the Israeli’s and Iranians just don’t get a long.

You get similar results because "right" is a more common word in general conversation eg. he was right, what gives you the right etc.

Anyway, he might be saying that clearly the right-wingers and Trumpers in this thread have more of a propensity to degenerate into left/right mud slinging, that said mud slinging is incredibly boring and that the usual suspects in this thread banging on about the dreaded 'left' like its gonna jump out of your closet at night are incredibly boring too, not to mention bereft of actual arguments.

But that's just my take.
Mine too, in fact I rarely reply when a poster resorts to 'left' and 'right'. Boring and meaningless.

But that's just my take.
There are often days like yesterday with few if any Trump supporters - yet the mud slinging of purile barns was on overdrive.

It didn’t seem to matter a joy there was no one arguing or defending Trump.

It seemed like such a intimate experience too - i just couldn’t interrupt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back