Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2018/2019 Off-Season thread -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

PICK 4

With the 4th pick of the 2019 draft Preston Pushovers select

Izak Rankine

Just a note I'll be out all day so won't be able to make the next selection until after 5:30
deeman87 you manually add him to my team yeah. I don't have to do anything?

PICK 4

With the 4th pick of the 2019 draft Preston Pushovers select

Izak Rankine

Just a note I'll be out all day so won't be able to make the next selection until after 5:30
deeman87 you manually add him to my team yeah. I don't have to do anything?
Yep that's right. From 7 tonight well be switching over to UF and everyone can enter the draft room and make their picks there but until 7 all the picks made I'll manually enter.

mumfster you're up with pick 5

Not really.

How many 31 year olds get traded for a 1st round draft pick?

It is great for my flag aspirations in the short-term, but in dynasty league terms I think Freo_4eva will be pretty happy with it.

Boak is a B grade mid, but his value is in his fwd eligibility in 2019. Next year he will likely be back on the trade block or a depth mid.

Yeah what I meant was great value for this year in terms of taking the team to another level with Boak. On paper, he's much better than Ling right now (plus the pick upgrade). Good value for both teams.

Yep that's right. From 7 tonight well be switching over to UF and everyone can enter the draft room and make their picks there but until 7 all the picks made I'll manually enter.

mumfster you're up with pick 5
Just a question - now that the draft has actually started, I can hold my pick til Sunday night as previously planned can't I? If and when that pick comes up in due time that is.

Just a question - now that the draft has actually started, I can hold my pick til Sunday night as previously planned can't I? If and when that pick comes up in due time that is.
You shouldn't time out on the pick til Monday evening/Tues morning I think lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back