Prepared to slip down the rabbit hole

Remove this Banner Ad

Les Bleus

Debutant
Feb 21, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Hi All. I've spent many years living in the UK before recently settling back home in Melbourne. One of the perks of my repatriation is being able to immerse myself in AFL once again. A friend of mine put me onto BigFooty. I'm a pretty dedicated Carlton supporter/member/fan. I attempt to attend all games Carlton plays in Victoria (yes I venture over to Kardinia Park), go to the G for other big team clashes not involving Carlton and try to see a few AFLW games live too. I've been watching the Carlton boards since the 2018 draft period and feel its time to tip my hat into the ring with a BigFooty account so I can participate. :)

Hi All. I've spent many years living in the UK before recently settling back home in Melbourne. One of the perks of my repatriation is being able to immerse myself in AFL once again. A friend of mine put me onto BigFooty. I'm a pretty dedicated Carlton supporter/member/fan. I attempt to attend all games Carlton plays in Victoria (yes I venture over to Kardinia Park), go to the G for other big team clashes not involving Carlton and try to see a few AFLW games live too. I've been watching the Carlton boards since the 2018 draft period and feel its time to tip my hat into the ring with a BigFooty account so I can participate. :)
:cool: Well you cant be accused if being a bandwaggoner. Hopefully better times ahead.

:cool: Well you cant be accused if being a bandwaggoner. Hopefully better times ahead.

Appreciate the recognition. Thanks to no relegation in the AFL - the only way is up. :D

BTW - I heard Lyon & Watson on SEN the other morning say that they thought Carlton, when compared against the bottom 6 finishing teams of 2018, would be most likely to win a premiership in the coming years. I'm a lot more cautious about that sort of talk but it is still encouraging for this Blue Bagger all the same.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back