Werewolf Werewolf - The Neighbourhood Watch - GAME OVER - WILD WOLVES MC WINS

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it does to a degree, he is who they want to vote (and they know I've had my eye on him for a couple of days now).

The thing is with Tarks is we have to lynch a night immune role today to have any chance to win. We also need to eliminate a night kill. Lynching Tarks satisfies none of those requirements and was was mentioned by NS earlier, he's more likely to get killed overnight.

I've been looking over the last few days, for some patterns and there's a few that look interesting to me.

Deaneus is one... Noobz0r said he was playing suspiciously and then the next morning Noobz was dead by SK. It seemed weird to me at the time that anybody would kill Noobz0r as his role was so inconsequential but now I've looked back perhaps a fairly new player in a role panicked and hit the guy talking trash about him.

I'm also interested by a couple of posts Paddles_ made about Dingster during the early phase of the first Rodney bandwagon. SK missed a kill that night, not impossible they wanted to keep another head in the conversation during another bandwagon.

And then, as I mentioned earlier, once I saw SM was evil I looked back over his talk in our PM, where it was a lot more casual. Smeg could well be his last teammate.

I see your point. Way too many killing roles this game.

MWPP deaneus thanks to my scum radar please.

The Filth Wizard I am on a flight to Melbourne at 4 pm Queensland time so you can only count on my vote up until then as by the time I land the deadline will have been reached.

I think Dingster is evil, seeing him flop back and forth and such reads as him trying too hard to remain neutral.

Definitely feel he is a candidate for SK. To be honest anyone who survives this long that is a player of his calibre is a worry.

Youd have to assume TFW is dead tonight too as there will be 5 kills from off the top of my head.

Definitely feel he is a candidate for SK. To be honest anyone who survives this long that is a player of his calibre is a worry.

Youd have to assume TFW is dead tonight too as there will be 5 kills from off the top of my head.
Yeah 5 kills, not sure if it's best to try take out the last Feral or go for an SK - if all 5 kills hit we'd be at just 9 alive tomorrow, really only 1 night away from an SK winning, but if you take out the Feral the number of kills goes down to 3.

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
Uh oh - looks like the village is starting to grumble about my propensity to overcharge for top quality meat

I’m a villager, you’ve been sucked in by Nunez and now Noobz0r - my money’s on one of those two, though I’m leaning towards Nunez because he’s been deflecting every which way And throwing out accusations like nobody’s business

Uh oh - looks like the village is starting to grumble about my propensity to overcharge for top quality meat

I’m a villager, you’ve been sucked in by Nunez and now Noobz0r - my money’s on one of those two, though I’m leaning towards Nunez because he’s been deflecting every which way And throwing out accusations like nobody’s business
Noobz was a villager and died yesterday...

Oh dear.....

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
Yeah 5 kills, not sure if it's best to try take out the last Feral or go for an SK - if all 5 kills hit we'd be at just 9 alive tomorrow, really only 1 night away from an SK winning, but if you take out the Feral the number of kills goes down to 3.
Does the last Feral get 2 kills?

Better to go with the SK lynching. The last feral may not last the night anyway.

Better to go with the SK lynching. The last feral may not last the night anyway.

The issue is, we don't know who the SK is, so we'll be shooting based on an educated guess.

Tarkyn_24 can't you just tell us who your team mates are so we can narrow it down a bit?
Be a pal! :p

Only for tonight as SM was the Prospect, which gets them an additional kill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also I'm going to put it out there that the new Mayor should come out and claim, the role itself is not really that valuable and a new one will be elected anyway, it will help us clear both you and whoever is selected tomorrow after you are presumably killed tonight.

Mar 9, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The issue is, we don't know who the SK is, so we'll be shooting based on an educated guess.
Yeah, I know but I think it's worth the risk.
@Tarkyn_24 can't you just tell us who your team mates are so we can narrow it down a bit?
Be a pal! :p
Just give us some initials. We'll take it from there.

Also I'm going to put it out there that the new Mayor should come out and claim, the role itself is not really that valuable and a new one will be elected anyway, it will help us clear both you and whoever is selected tomorrow after you are presumably killed tonight.

I don't think the Mayor role was handed down. Nothing in the roles that indicates we'd get a new Mayor unless I've missed it written somewhere.

Mar 9, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
It will be interesting if the votes are tied.

I don't think the Mayor role was handed down. Nothing in the roles that indicates we'd get a new Mayor unless I've missed it written somewhere.
In the OP it says: "Mayor - Where two or more players are tied for voting to be lynched, the Mayor’s vote will decide which of those players is lynched that day. If the Mayor does not vote for either of the lynch leaders, the lynch leaders will be pardoned. If the Mayor dies, a new Mayor will be randomly selected from the remaining villagers."

Mar 9, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
In the OP it says: "Mayor - Where two or more players are tied for voting to be lynched, the Mayor’s vote will decide which of those players is lynched that day. If the Mayor does not vote for either of the lynch leaders, the lynch leaders will be pardoned. If the Mayor dies, a new Mayor will be randomly selected from the remaining villagers."
I guess the Mayor is just as likely to be killed - or not - as any other villager.

Well s**t I legit checked but must have missed it.

The new Mayor absolutely must come forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back