Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 2: Mount Buller Demons vs Roys FFC at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah post our team somebody. We need to release the sexual tension that has been building in this thread.
Can assure you I am not building any sexual tension in this thread. I would almost say I was entirely sexually relaxed except for the fact that firstly I don’t know what I mean by that and, secondly, that sounds pervy and open to a number of interpretations that would not reflect well on my upbringing

View attachment 623169

Tactical Overview courtesy of DLR

Where the match will be won.

The Wings
Allikat / JackNah_8 vs Footypie32 / Oddhawk
The two Roys were two of the most damaging on the park last week, whereas old hats FP32 and Odd, were largely ok. The Demons wingers need to get into the game early, to nullify the run and carry of these two Gorillas.

The Ruck
manangatang vs Broken
Broken was underdone last week and was switched out relatively early for Chezz's pinch hitting. Manangatang was strong in the opener so Broken needs to click into gear or face being shunted out again.

Foward Pockets
_Mike_ / royboy2 vs sante / FinBar19
The two Roy pockets were a handful last week, so the Demon defenders better be at their best to contain these sharpshooters.
sante at the other end was terrific.

ON NOTICE
Mooch - kick goals or you're done.
_Cayz_ - The bench suits you.
That all sounds like a totally terrible plan

That all sounds like a totally terrible plan
Sounds like they’re leaving you unchecked this week. You can either run riot or eat a pack of cheese and onion Samboys in the centre circle.

Sounds like they’re leaving you unchecked this week. You can either run riot or eat a pack of cheese and onion Samboys in the centre circle.
I plan on both. Plus some other unscheduled stuff.

Have I done the gorillas in our midst joke yet?
QFSwFXO.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back