AFLX and JLT series discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually like the AFLX.

Seriously, if you haven't already, browse the reply tweets on Twitter to AFL X posts by the AFL and Channel 7. There are some gems in there. It makes for great entertainment when one is bored.

There surely is no way the reception is lost on the AFL... Right...?

My guess is that people will have it on in the background, ratings will be OK and the AFL will believe it did well and do it again next year.

I actually like the AFLX.

Seriously, if you haven't already, browse the reply tweets on Twitter to AFL X posts by the AFL and Channel 7. There are some gems in there. It makes for great entertainment when one is bored.

There surely is no way the reception is lost on the AFL... Right...?

My guess is that people will have it on in the background, ratings will be OK and the AFL will believe it did well and do it again next year.
That's why tonight is an epic conundrum. I want to watch footy. But I'd much prefer an extra week of pre season games, or literally anything that is actually footy.
BUT as far as the AFL care, I'm a viewer either way.

That's why tonight is an epic conundrum. I want to watch footy. But I'd much prefer an extra week of pre season games, or literally anything that is actually footy.
BUT as far as the AFL care, I'm a viewer either way.

I flipped a coin. Guess I'm watching it. Although a large part of me really doesn't want to, it IS footy. Even if it's a watered down, gimmicky version.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back