2019 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Olliepig and Neale vs Fyfe and Cogs ?

Hard to say till you see if Oliver might start off a bit slow off the shoulders and how Neale slots in at Brissie.
At face value, Oliver and Neale. Consistent / low fluctuation types. Raise the floor, other blokes like Danger / Grundy / ... should see the ceiling right.
Am in the minority, am guessing, most want the Fyfe upside from the word go.

Rookie at D4

Vs

Rookie at M5

Vs

Rookie at F4?

I can have premos at 2 of the 3 lines

Rookie at D4

Vs

Rookie at M5

Vs

Rookie at F4?

I can have premos at 2 of the 3 lines
Rookie at D4 for me. Fwd rookies will be horrendous. M5 should be a mid pricer at the least. Def premos don’t score as well so start weak down back, look for value and build. Load up on the lines that will give you maximum points for a strong start. That’s my advice and always my strategy

Bit of a different one, but:
Taylor Adams vs Rory Sloane vs Robbie Gray (fwd, so mid rookie onfield instead of fwd rookie with the others(
Reckon Gray is a chance to go 110 this year, that said, the others are a safer bet to go 100+. How does having some fwd rookie spud scoring at 50 or less instead of a mid at 60 or better on field come in to it?
You could make a good case for all of them but fwiw, I have Sloane now but he's in and out, Grey out but same, Adams I love as a player, but can't see him going 110.
Sloane>Grey>Adams for me.
Also depends on rookies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if this has been asked yet but I’m trying to decide between Oliver and Kelly. Thoughts?

Witherden at D2 + Walsh at M6, Premo Rookie M7.
VS
B.Smith at D3 + Libba at M6, Walsh M7.
I've toyed with the idea of Roberton /Smith at D3, but I think it's too risky. If they get injured you have to hope that the other one is going well and trade to them, or be stuck with a rookie at D3. I'd go option 1 but with a cheap rookie at M7.

The consistency of Zerrett

Vs

The ceiling of Cogs?

The consistency of Zerrett

Vs

The ceiling of Cogs?
:think:
Cogs is all class, is his ceiling reached?
Check if full preseason over Zerrett.
Is more ball coming Cogs way, certainly a possibility.
Zerrett freed up by Shiel, not too sure on that.

Cogs by a bees dick.

I've toyed with the idea of Roberton /Smith at D3, but I think it's too risky. If they get injured you have to hope that the other one is going well and trade to them, or be stuck with a rookie at D3. I'd go option 1 but with a cheap rookie at M7.
How many defence rookies are there?
Quaynor, Logue, Collins, Burgess, Hore, Mckay all possible but are 3/5 you pick locks to play the first 10 weeks of the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back