Last edited:

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Some nice highlights in the match sim package today … my first glimpse, I’m impressed!

Came to post the same thing. The Guelfi spoil, gather, sidestep and spot up kick was pretty to watch.

Just earlier than that he glides past Stringer and tries to take on Dev and gets holding the ball. As the old cliche goes “you don’t mind seeing the kids taking the game on like that”

blitzer

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 27, 2006
House
AFL Club
Essendon
The preaeason reports on Ham have been pretty hype so far. Its still early days and I don't expect him to play AFL for a year or two but he projects pretty well as a good outside runner type. Normally when guys are really impressing before a serious match has been played they turn out to be something. That was the case with other late picks like Fantasia and Gleeson (although maybe his hype came more in the VFL afterwards).

Yeah looks impressive esp for a pick in the 70's....I'm struggling to recall the last really good player we drafted that higho_O
james-hird-15.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not that emoji! If you used a winking face, then I wouldn't have dun goofd.

Fair call, I was just thinking picks in the 70s. He was pick 87 in 92 if I recall.
Yes, a rare thing when 87 corresponds with something good.

JayJ20

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
You do realise who created the player thread yeah?
Yeah. I just missed this thread completely.

I saw the OP when I asked but I wanted to confirm if he is a type to possibly impact as a mid in the future given he is described as a small utility. Half-forward isn't particularly the area we're lacking in. Also have plenty of outside run. Wondering what he could develop towards.

Gif looks good though

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Yeah. I just missed this thread completely.

I saw the OP when I asked but I wanted to confirm if he is a type to possibly impact as a mid in the future given he is described as a small utility. Half-forward isn't particularly the area we're lacking in. Also have plenty of outside run. Wondering what he could develop towards.

Gif looks good though
Wingman will be his go not as a pure mid I don’t think

Remove this Banner Ad

Back