Leagues 2019 AFL Fantasy Bigfooty League sign-up thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd like to join in, can't recall my exact sore but I had a woefully bad season last year ending in the 20K+ range. :sick:

AFL Fantasy has been a magnificent investment of my time as it's proven to me that I should never go anywhere near the stock market or any other financial gambling situation...

Count me in please. Don't know ranking but was the worst year ever.
Name = Podrick
Team = Brainpharts

I emailed AFL Fantasy support about the rankings and got the below response.

"Thank you for contacting us.

We appreciate your feedback and will certainly take this on board when considering any changes or upgrades we may make to AFL Fantasy.

We apologise for the convenience but viewing your statistics for previous seasons is not a feature that is currently available.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or suggestions down the track.

Kind regards,

FanHub Support."

I hate these robotic responses. They didnt give me any information to be able to make an informed decision on setting up leagues this year. Iv gone back to them again to try to find out if they will have the ranking information available before round 1.

Last edited:

We appreciate your feedback and will certainly take this on board when considering any changes or upgrades we may make to AFL Fantasy.

We apologise for the convenience but viewing your statistics for previous seasons is not a feature that is currently available.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or suggestions down the track.

Kind regards,

FanHub Support."

I hate these robotic respnoses. They didnt give me any information to be able to make an informed decision on setting up leagues this year. Iv gone back to them again to try to find out if they will have the ranking information available before round 1.
Good luck, they are useless pricks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kind regards,

FanHub Support."

I hate these robotic responses. They didnt give me any information to be able to make an informed decision on setting up leagues this year. Iv gone back to them again to try to find out if they will have the ranking information available before round 1.

The support are useless.
I asked about rankings before rd 1 also and got the same vanilla response :mad:

Kind regards,

FanHub Support."

Yeah it's not going to happen :( :(
Thanks for trying!

I'll work out a fair system!

I'm in, I think I was around the 15-20K mark last year. I was in BigFooty Division 3 AFAIR

Hey team, following on from Tradespert 's lead last year, here is the thread to register for the BigFooty AFL Fantasy leagues.

Any one is welcome, regardless of previous level of experience.

All you need to do is copy your 2018 side's CLASSIC TEAM SUMMARY: (at this stage I'm finding it hard to see how to get 'Your History' on the website).
If anyone knows how to do this please let me know!
Otherwise if you've got a picture from last year's r23 thread, or an email or something similar, I'll accept it!

Post your team name and summary with final ranking.

If you haven't played AFL Fantasy before, just post your team name and we will add you to a league.

Will give until closer to Round 1 (probably about 2 weeks out) to give the league codes out, which maximises the opportunity for people to sign up.

Leagues will be based on everyone's final ranking from 2018.

Good luck with 2019!

I am keen, will post history once its up!

OK so because we still cant access last years rankings im just going to leave my team name. I'm sure we can come up with a simple way of sorting leagues for this year.

Team Name: West Sydney Hitmen (same as last 11 years lol)

Interested. I think I snuck inside the 1k mark

Team name: Cafe Nervosa

Remove this Banner Ad

Back