Random Discussion Thread 139- Slippery Slopes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't session ale just a marketing name for mid strength i.e. you can drink a few of them in a session? Pirate Life Throwback is the best mid going around imo.
I think the idea is there are less bubbles so you feel less bloated after getting too drunk to function.

Who’s that again?

Jussie is the African American Russian Jewish guy who claimed he was the victim of a MAGA hat wearing white supremicst’s hate crime.
The msm and the politicians loved it (and did not question it)
But Jussie also made a complaint with the police
Unfortunately (for Jussie) the police did question it....

Maybe it was the Black Nigerian “white supremacist’s” of “MAGA country” (Chicago) that got them suspicious... and found his story to be bs
A hoax

The hate crime was real, only with the true perpetrators being the $Narrative Holders$ aka the $Usual Suspects$
And the true victims being Trump supporters (White people)....

Even if he did make it up (which hasn't been proven as far as I am aware), let's not forget why a noose around an African American's neck is so provocative. One idiot does not wipe out a despicable history of racism nor does it make white people the "true victims". It makes him (if he did make it up) an attention seeking tosser.

Should people have jumped on the story so quickly, probably not in hindsight, but given the long history of racism in America and the general unlikelihood of people making something so outrageous up, you can hardly blame them. If this is made up, the only people who should feel ashamed are those that were involved.

Again, one person making s**t up and people jumping on the bandwagon, doesn't absolve many MAGA hat wearing people of the implicit racism in some MAGA beliefs (as essentially confirmed by various courts with the first incantations of the immigration restrictions that then needed to be "tailored"). If you want to call that being a $Narrative Holder$, knock yourself out. But there happens to be a middle ground between being a $Narrative Holder$ and thinking, despite history to the contrary, white people are the true victim because some black guy made some s**t up about fictitious white guys in a hat.

some black guy made some s**t up about fictitious white guys in a hat
The problem is the hat symbol fires up a certain faction's tribalism, figuratively kicking the hornets' nest, and when every other mofo runs away from you you're gonna get stung regardless of ethics and morality.

So is 3.9% mid or full?

The onus is on you to decide. I don't think it could be advertised as a mid unless it was in a smaller package. On that basis there is mid and then there is everything else.

I don't really refer to beer as full strength any more as most of the stuff I drink is 6%+ which is beyond full strength.

The onus is on you to decide.
I guess you could say the same for session beers. How long is a session anyway?

I don't really refer to beer as full strength any more as most of the stuff I drink is 6%+ which is beyond full strength.
I'm surprised the marketing types haven't got onto a 'plus-strength' like moniker.

In any other country she would have won the election. What's the cricket equivalent of an electoral system where a creationists vote in hicksville is worth more than the vote of a genius in Silicon Valley.

A rain affected game where the Duckworth Lewis system makes the team batting second need 150 to win when the team batting first made 120?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if he did make it up (which hasn't been proven as far as I am aware), let's not forget why a noose around an African American's neck is so provocative. One idiot does not wipe out a despicable history of racism nor does it make white people the "true victims". It makes him (if he did make it up) an attention seeking tosser.

Should people have jumped on the story so quickly, probably not in hindsight, but given the long history of racism in America and the general unlikelihood of people making something so outrageous up, you can hardly blame them. If this is made up, the only people who should feel ashamed are those that were involved.

Again, one person making s**t up and people jumping on the bandwagon, doesn't absolve many MAGA hat wearing people of the implicit racism in some MAGA beliefs (as essentially confirmed by various courts with the first incantations of the immigration restrictions that then needed to be "tailored"). If you want to call that being a $Narrative Holder$, knock yourself out. But there happens to be a middle ground between being a $Narrative Holder$ and thinking, despite history to the contrary, white people are the true victim because some black guy made some s**t up about fictitious white guys in a hat.

You contradicted yourself straight away
If it’s so (racially) provocative, it makes him (if it is proven to be hoax) guilty not just of being an “attention seeking tosser”, but of provoking and instigating racial hatred towards White people, that is based on a lie..
Which the msm and politians happily repeated -Anti White

And the “implicit racism of ..MAGA beliefs..immigration restrictions” your suggesting the MAGA (White) voters shouldn’t have a say or interest in policy making.. its ok for Red Indians to have an interest, African Americans to have interest etc, but not White people..(??)..

IMO the MAGA hat wearers (along with All European country’s) have every right to be very concerned and ask questions re immigration.
Is it in their best interests?

What’s the ultimate objective of it?
And who is behind it?

D6260ACC-0A2D-4D51-A8DC-023E79818167.jpeg

I guess you could say the same for session beers. How long is a session anyway?

I'm surprised the marketing types haven't got onto a 'plus-strength' like moniker.

There is no strong beer. Only weak men.

Did Georgie just come off a ban or something? Haven't noticed him for a while.

You contradicted yourself straight away
If it’s so (racially) provocative, it makes him (if it is proven to be hoax) guilty not just of being an “attention seeking tosser”, but of provoking and instigating racial hatred towards White people, that is based on a lie..
Which the msm and politians happily repeated -Anti White

And the “implicit racism of ..MAGA beliefs..immigration restrictions” your suggesting the MAGA (White) voters shouldn’t have a say or interest in policy making.. its ok for Red Indians to have an interest, African Americans to have interest etc, but not White people..(??)..

IMO the MAGA hat wearers (along with All European country’s) have every right to be very concerned and ask questions re immigration.
Is it in their best interests?

What’s the ultimate objective of it?
And who is behind it?

View attachment 622632

Southern Poverty Law Centre

95152D13-4AB7-47F7-A536-37BCB5774467.jpeg

Can we not bait the intense ramblings into one of the more laid back threads on our board? I don't need the stress. But I do need the cricket chat and somewhere to cheer on the Wildcats!

I just realised we play the Cats in 8 days. Wild.
giphy.gif

That’s insane. The summer is flying by

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back