Which club do you hate the most?

Which of these clubs do you hate the most?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1512844_10153613306338916_121653403960498671_n.jpg

The hate factor just went up a little more.
More than willing to punch anyone that wears that garbage.

if u didnt vote for hawkforn, i question your support
Agreed, Hawks have inflicted so much pain and heartache over recent decades, so to not have Hawks at the top of your list makes me doubt if you guys are true supporters. Going back to even before that 89 GF, there was that time when Hawks knocked the Cats out of finals contention on the last game of the H&A season that even the commentator on the local radio(3GL I think) was saying that the Cats were through to the finals only for I think it was Buckanara to take a mark in the dying seconds of the game and kick a goal to force the commentator to have to apologize to Cats fans. I was in tears!

Last edited:
There seems to be a lot of hate between Geelong and Richmond supporters on this site.

Definitely more so than Geelong and Fremantle.
The Fremantle thing was more relevant in 2014... less so currently. Certainly Richmond were miles from relevant at the time. Even now I think the dislike for Richmond is almost entirely down to their fans being garbage sacks trying to pass for human. The team elicits no significant negative emotion.

The Fremantle thing was more relevant in 2014... less so currently. Certainly Richmond were miles from relevant at the time. Even now I think the dislike for Richmond is almost entirely down to their fans being garbage sacks trying to pass for human. The team elicits no significant negative emotion.

I think it's because a section of Geelong fans can't handle that they dared to become a good team. Their supporters are giving back a fraction of what they copped for decades, and this board certainly had no issue at all handing it out (right up until September 2017 funnily enough). No different to any other team that's in the wilderness for a long time.

Watch how fast Melbourne supporters get hated if they replicate what Richmond did.

I think it's because a section of Geelong fans can't handle that they dared to become a good team. Their supporters are giving back a fraction of what they copped for decades, and this board certainly had no issue at all handing it out (right up until September 2017 funnily enough). No different to any other team that's in the wilderness for a long time.

Watch how fast Melbourne supporters get hated if they replicate what Richmond did.
Yeah I have no massive hatred for Richmond fans. At least they turned up for years in numbers through some bad times.
Can't really be accused of being bandwagoners.
Funnily enough the most scummy of supporters I've ever witnessed have been Norf fans.
Because they're so little in numbers you don't notice it, but man I witnessed some real scumbags particularly in the 90's/ naughties.
Essendon have always had the most arrogant IMO but all talk and real softies, if you threatened to punch them out they'd go all quiet.
Carlton the stupidest and most annoying.

I think it's because a section of Geelong fans can't handle that they dared to become a good team.
No, it's that one hit wonder Ballantyne and how they caused that flash in the pan rivalry that was beat up by the media and got Scarlett suspended.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon have always had the most arrogant IMO but all talk and real softies, if you threatened to punch them out they'd go all quiet.
went to a Cats home game and this Bomber supporter started getting vocal and dissing Cats when we were smashing them and my cousin replied 'at least we never lost a GF to Collingwood' and the Bomber supporter punched him in the face and chipped his tooth but I admire how my cousin quickly responded and broke his nose!
Hawthorn supporters are pretty aggressive even when Geelong played them at home, they were more vocal than us!

went to a Cats home game and this Bomber supporter started getting vocal and dissing Cats when we were smashing them and my cousin replied 'at least we never lost a GF to Collingwood' and the Bomber supporter punched him in the face and chipped his tooth but I admire how my cousin quickly responded and broke his nose!
Hawthorn supporters are pretty aggressive even when Geelong played them at home, they were more vocal than us!
Wow. That Bomber had balls.
True, remember a KP home game where the Hawks were loud.
I actually got a long with a group of them and we were giving each other s**t all day.
They couldn't believe how quiet we were and that we only made some noise when Gazsnr got the ball.
It was hard not to agree with them.

Wow. That Bomber had balls.
True, remember a KP home game where the Hawks were loud.
I actually got a long with a group of them and we were giving each other s**t all day.
They couldn't believe how quiet we were and that we only made some noise when Gazsnr got the ball.
It was hard not to agree with them.
The Bomber supporter was pretty big and my cousin isn't so big and doesn't look so tough but he showed him that he messed with the wrong bloke! Not the size of the Cat in the fight but the size of the fight in the Cat!

That's the thing for me - Richmond fans - like the guy who had that tattoo with 2017 + 2018 premiers lol

I despise Hawthorn, but not their fans to the extent of the Richmond fans, or WC + Crows' fans, who are all such flogs!

The Bomber supporter was pretty big and my cousin isn't so big and doesn't look so tough but he showed him that he messed with the wrong bloke! Not the size of the Cat in the fight but the size of the fight in the Cat!
Hell yeah. Gotta love that
Preety f**ken hardcore though to punch someone in the mouth just for that Haha. And at a KP game.

Well done your cousin!

I was at the first GCS -v- Geelong game at Carrara + there were two flogs mouthing off - one Collingwood + one Carlton with two kids in Geelong gear.

My friend + I were standing near the Geelong Bench + my friend is super hot looking! We were ignoring their lewd comments, so they became nasty + they began bagging Geelong's Premiership history. In a quiet moment, while they were thinking up insults, I called out to them, "Only took Geelong one go to beat St Kilda in the GF, you Pies needed two goes!"

Funnily enough the most scummy of supporters I've ever witnessed have been Norf fans.
Because they're so little in numbers you don't notice it, but man I witnessed some real scumbags particularly in the 90's/ naughties.

For instant entitlement and arrogance, the North fans of the late ‘90s were something else. Ahead of their time with moral posturing too. Made all their subsequent dramas pretty funny.

For instant entitlement and arrogance, the North fans of the late ‘90s were something else. Ahead of their time with moral posturing too. Made all their subsequent dramas pretty funny.
Absolutely. For sure, was instant.
When they beat us in that 14 final it actually came back for a week to a degree.
I've never got so many texts copping s**t and in person from some I didn't even though liked footy.
And they were so full on and serious about it.

Hell yeah. Gotta love that
Preety f**ken hardcore though to punch someone in the mouth just for that Haha. And at a KP game.
TRUE STORY, it happened about 9years ago! Gotta admit, that was the moment that I realized that my cousin is a badass! The only fight that I have seen him get into, over in 2 punches; the Bomber supporter threw one, my cousin finished it with the other!

Well done your cousin!

I was at the first GCS -v- Geelong game at Carrara + there were two flogs mouthing off - one Collingwood + one Carlton with two kids in Geelong gear.

My friend + I were standing near the Geelong Bench + my friend is super hot looking! We were ignoring their lewd comments, so they became nasty + they began bagging Geelong's Premiership history. In a quiet moment, while they were thinking up insults, I called out to them, "Only took Geelong one go to beat St Kilda in the GF, you Pies needed two goes!"

Technically took them 3. They also lost to the Saints in the 1966 grand final. ;)

Agreed, Hawks have inflicted so much pain and heartache over recent decades, so to not have Hawks at the top of your list makes me doubt if you guys are true supporters. Going back to even before that 89 GF, there was that time when Hawks knocked the Cats out of finals contention on the last game of the H&A season that even the commentator on the local radio(3GL I think) was saying that the Cats were through to the finals only for I think it was Buckanara to take a mark in the dying seconds of the game and kick a goal to force the commentator to have to apologize to Cats fans. I was in tears!

I think you're talking about Rd22 1987; pretty sure Dunstall kicked the goal that killed us - and that was from a free for 'deliberate out of bounds', which I had never ever seen paid to that point of my young footy-watchin' life.

Hawthorn were at least a game clear on top of the ladder and didn't even need to win.

I remember Mick Turner playing well in a forward pocket, and I think Garry Hocking played a really good game, would have been one of his really early ones I think.

Worst part (to me) - I had to catch a chartered bus full of Hawthorn supporters back to Melbourne after the game. Scars.

TRUE STORY, it happened about 9years ago! Gotta admit, that was the moment that I realized that my cousin is a badass! The only fight that I have seen him get into, over in 2 punches; the Bomber supporter threw one, my cousin finished it with the other!
I love when you see s**t like that. It's the best! Especially when it's too someone who flies off the handle for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back