Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re your 'urban myth' comment in repky to me. Its fact and covered in some of those real life police based documentaries and news items.

It was only a discussion proposition I put out. It would seem quite often extreme pr0n may at times be cross over to include pedo activity. I am not indicating the accused was involved in such activity.

The FBI site is an interesting one. They actually upload images from pedo movies showing room, clothing items etc linked to wherd a child has or is being held and the public assist. Like identifying a brand name, a motel room etc.
I just wondering whether I should throw my computer off a bridge, that's all.

On the "scream" evidence, this has to be new evidence, right? It establishes a timeline I guess but other than that what can it tell us?
"Between 2.30am and 3am that same morning there were a series of bloodcurdling screams heard in the Mosman Park area"

if the accused had met his alleged victims Jane or Sarah at the OBH, Jane or Ciara at the Conti, or Sarah or the 1995 victim at Club Bayview, he may have slipped GBH into a refreshment he may have purchased them.

Just a warning about this. Read back on the heat users got for suggesting this from the usual suspects.

I don't intend to offend but it was a silly theory and still is. There is no evidence BRE is a cross dresser and was dressed in women's clothing. He has a fetish for women's underwear and puts them on while masturbating. This is different from walking the streets as a female. Then there is the steroid theory which was based on no tangible evidence whatsoever.

Note: I was not one of the people who said mean things. I have been posting somewhere else and was made aware of the comments at the time.

Apart from wearing womens under wear and masturbating into ziplock bags with a considerable clothing collection

Its the same thing, but not walking the streets or only at night. How do you know anyrate? Have you evidence to eliminate this theory? Oh no you don't.

Never mind the recent photo with similarities. One of a cross dresser.

No offenSe taken.

I just wondering whether I should throw my computer off a bridge, that's all.

On the "scream" evidence, this has to be new evidence, right? It establishes a timeline I guess but other than that what can it tell us?
"Between 2.30am and 3am that same morning there were a series of bloodcurdling screams heard in the Mosman Park area"

It tells me that the accused may have driven Sarah to the location she had ordered the taxi to transport her to.

His vehicle was allegedly sighted parked near the stirling rd phone booth. He may have heard her place the call to the taxi company. Blitzed attacked her then driven her to that mosman park location and something life threatening occurred for the sudden stop of screaming. This scenario sets up the possibility of the accused's deliberate forward planning to bring a taxi driver into the forefront of involvement. As it turned out that is exactly what occurred.

Media reports this week mentioned Monument St which runs parallel to Stirling highway. Which makes it more likely the accused may have known intended drop off point from taxi. Monument St I would describe as central suburban.

General Memo

The point is, if you are not sure, and you have no evidence to eliminate their theory, don't tell people they are wrong if the possibility has a little merit.

Worse, don't cast aspersions in derogatory tones. Or take personal a stance with keywords like nut job and whacko.

In Shellys case, hes a technician, he has a rather large frame for someone who is not doing a lot of physical work. It was a reasonable observation that a person involved in criminal activity might have access to some form of growth hormone to subdue victims.

His wife had left him for his flat mate. Underlying insecurity would subconsciously be there.

Criminals and more so psychopaths don't have a moral compass. Ethics are not their strong point.

Last edited:
It tells me that the accused may have driven Sarah to the location she had ordered the taxi to transport her to.

His vehicle was allegedly sighted parked near the stirling rd phone booth. He may have heard her place the call to the taxi company. Blitzed attacked her then driven her to that mosman park location and something life threatening occurred for the sudden stop of screaming. This scenario sets up the possibility of the accused's deliberate forward planning to bring a taxi driver into the forefront of involvement. As it turned out that is exactly what occurred.

Media reports this week mentioned Monument St which runs parallel to Stirling highway. Which makes it more likely the accused may have known intended drop off point from taxi. Monument St I would describe as central suburban.

This could be why the undercover policewoman asked Lance to take her to Glyde st. What was at Glyde st?

Last edited:
Does glyde cross with monument?

Edit...yes it does! Monument is 2 east of stirling hwy up glyde

Yes it does. Monument has flats.

Monument street runs down to Wellington Street where Sarahs friend was the night Sarah went missing. Wellington is where Sarah was prior.

Its a mental shortcut diagonal over to where the flats might have been.

Parliamentarians and media commentators have been lambasting WA s Corrective services department after Edwards apparently used his ear for a pencil sharpener while unsupervised this week. If it happens again senior prison staff will be hung out to dry.
So The Big Fella has just signed himself up for probably the most intensive intervention and observation of any prisoner in Australia. Very very bad move on his part. They can really go to town on him now , of course not in a punitive way , but because they "Care " about him and are concerned for his wellbeing. (Cough, Cough )
Have just been having a bit of a read up on guidelines and what this intensive "care "regime can involve if taken to extremes in the prison setting and am confident to say the accused already unpleasant spell behind bars has just got even worse.
Any extended period of it would drive you batty.
Segregated from other prisoners in a cell with no objects with hard corners or hanging points. (completely empty) A fire *ant mattress, bedding and a fire *ant smock for clothing with no underpants. The fire *ant material is impossible to start a fire or tear into strips for hanging.
No access to electricity, boiling water, paper or any material that could be used for choking, pens pencils razors any object that could be used for self harm. Restraint devices may be used Intensive supervision which may include 15 or 30 minute checks by staff on the prisoner around the clock. Monitoring and evaluation by medical professional and if deemed necessary involuntary (forced) medication .
If the Special Crime squad have got him lined up for any other jobs , doubtless now is the time they will be interviewing him and trying to get him to fold. No hope of getting off, more charges to come, plead guilty, do the right thing ,stop putting the family through this, tell us where the bodies are and this nightmare will stop . Go back to normal prison life and after ten years good behaviour might even get out to Karnet if we put a word in for you. All just my speculation and of corse the accused may well be innocent of all the charges made against him.

I don't want to argue the point but wearing women's underwear (which is a form of cross dressing) is different to cruising around in public dressed up as a woman. BRE has dark hair, a shadow and by the look of him, a deep voice. There's nothing effeminate about him at all. If he dressed up as a women in order to pick up victims he would more than likely scare them away as it would be obvious he's a man. Added to that, the early reports were that a guy (rather than a dude dressed up as a female) in a Telstra vehicle was offering lifts.

An option may be wearing female dress items underneath 'normal' male attire.

Do we know for sure clothing items found positioned on victim remains actually were those victim's clothing items? If other clothing items were on remains what size were these items?

Last edited:
Parliamentarians and media commentators have been lambasting WA s Corrective services department after Edwards apparently used his ear for a pencil sharpener while unsupervised this week. If it happens again senior prison staff will be hung out to dry.
So The Big Fella has just signed himself up for probably the most intensive intervention and observation of any prisoner in Australia. Very very bad move on his part. They can really go to town on him now , of course not in a punitive way , but because they "Care " about him and are concerned for his wellbeing. (Cough, Cough )
Have just been having a bit of a read up on guidelines and what this intensive "care "regime can involve if taken to extremes in the prison setting and am confident to say the accused already unpleasant spell behind bars has just got even worse.
Any extended period of it would drive you batty.
Segregated from other prisoners in a cell with no objects with hard corners or hanging points. (completely empty) A fire ******ant mattress, bedding and a fire ******ant smock for clothing with no underpants. The fire ******ant material is impossible to start a fire or tear into strips for hanging.
No access to electricity, boiling water, paper or any material that could be used for choking, pens pencils razors any object that could be used for self harm. Restraint devices may be used Intensive supervision which may include 15 or 30 minute checks by staff on the prisoner around the clock. Monitoring and evaluation by medical professional and if deemed necessary involuntary (forced) medication .
If the Special Crime squad have got him lined up for any other jobs , doubtless now is the time they will be interviewing him and trying to get him to fold. No hope of getting off, more charges to come, plead guilty, do the right thing ,stop putting the family through this, tell us where the bodies are and this nightmare will stop . Go back to normal prison life and after ten years good behaviour might even get out to Karnet if we put a word in for you. All just my speculation and of corse the accused may well be innocent of all the charges made against him.

And suicide watch 24/7.

But his morals may be that cheating and disloyalty is the ultimate sin. His first wife was having affairs and it's speculated this is the trigger that started the attacks. It's not as simple as, "this guy rapes and murders women so therefore has no morals at all". A lot of psychopaths are righteous and have a set of morals that they struggle to cope when people err outside them.

Also consider he's unlikely to be a ladies' man.

I wonder if the accused's parents own very long term relationship which shows stability and a degree of loyalty has cemented his personal psyche needs for loyalty in a partner. Reports this week and comments from his counsel Yovich show fractured loyalty as a trigger.

I'm starting to think he was actually trying to drive these "damsels in distress" to there locations expecting these girls would reward him with sexual favours. Wasn't there a witness who he drove to her location then tried to kiss her? After a few rejections he snapped, sexually assaulted and murdered to not be caught out.
After all he was in his telstra work car and had priors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have no idea what happened yet. All that is a guess on your behalf, a theory with no evidence to substantiate it. If this is all they have in regards to SS case then there is no chance he gets convicted of this, well there is a chance as I'm sure the Judge would be pressured for "one in, all in" type scenario but in my opinion that wouldn't be what courts are there for.

His tendencies started well before he was married, so his wife cheating on him wasnt a trigger. It may have given him more
freedom though to act out his fantasies.

I think it was Wayne Gacie that had a similar experience. Wife leaves and he didnt have to sneak around so much and the attacks escalated.

This scenario is far more likely:

The CSK waited near the phonebox because he knew sooner or later a lone female would approach and call a cab. He then offered that person a lift and she accepted (the evidence shows a blitz attack here is extremely unlikely and the State have indicated they will allege SS got into his car). He asked where she ws going and she said Wellington St (she was going to a guy's flat she had met recently). Then at some point he over powered her.

He didn't need to listen into conversations nor plan for a taxi to be involved. He most likely waited on the edge of the CBD waiting for a female to split off from the pack.

This could be why the undercover policewoman asked Lance to take her to Glyde st. What was at Glyde st?
Most likely nothing but pre-planned Mosman Park location where Macro could set up their team.

An option may be wearing female dress items underneath 'normal' male attire.

Do we know for sure clothing items found positioned on victim remains actually were those victim's clothing items? If other clothing items were on remains what size were these items?
umm, what clothing items found positioned on victims?

The CSK waited near the phonebox because he knew sooner or later a lone female would approach and call a cab. He then offered that person a lift and she accepted (the evidence shows a blitz attack here is extremely unlikely and the State have indicated they will allege SS got into his car). He asked where she ws going and she said Wellington St (she was going to a guy's flat she had met recently). Then at some point he over powered her.

He didn't need to listen into conversations nor plan for a taxi to be involved. He most likely waited on the edge of the CBD waiting for a female to split off from the pack.

Your assertion was that the use of a date rape drug inside the venue was one way he subdued them. The vision of Jane standing by the pole strongly suggests she suffered no effects of being drugged inside

The eyewitness reports indicate the other 2 walked away from the hotels

*this doesnt preclude the person drugging them in the vehicle

I'm starting to think he was actually trying to drive these "damsels in distress" to there locations expecting these girls would reward him with sexual favours. Wasn't there a witness who he drove to her location then tried to kiss her? After a few rejections he snapped, sexually assaulted and murdered to not be caught out.
After all he was in his telstra work car and had priors.

Interesting points you have raised.

It is reported this week from info out of directions, the accused allegedly had picked up one young woman and she had told him she was distressed due to a relationship breakup. And I believe she has now supplied witness information that the accused had said something similar to 'I was looking for a damsel in distress'(?).

There is currently no information that any of the three alleged Claremont victims were actually in a state of distress on the nights of their abduction but there is anecdotal information regarding Jane.

There were occasional reports about Jane's recent breakup with a boyfriend and from memory her female friend had said something about that during her MM interview in 2008; and that in her opinion Jane was keen to meet someone to be special in her life. I believe Marshall also wrote of Jane's bouts of depression over the relationship breakup.

There is a possibility that Jane and the accused crossed paths early on during the evening of 8 June and during that meeting she discussed her breakup. There has been much speculation over the years that the person known as 'mystery man' was captured on cctv footage exiting the Conti door (just after midnight) not far from where Jane was standing adjacent to the lamp post, he passes Jane and glances at his watch and at the same time Jane moves forward to him, he goes off out of view, then returns as MM with his back to the cctv camera.

What I now raise is the possibility (imo) that he wanted to 'punish' the young 'damsell in distress' woman because she had explained to him her relationship difficulties. Was the accused's attempted liaison with her a 'test' of her loyalty to this boyfriend in the accused's mind? And the same possibility for Jane.

We know that Ciara ventured overseas about March 1996, did Ciara also have a relationship breakup?

I have never heard anything about any boyfriend relationship regarding Sarah. s

Your assertion was that the use of a date rape drug inside the venue was one way he subdued them. The vision of Jane standing by the pole strongly suggests she suffered no effects of being drugged inside

The eyewitness reports indicate the other 2 walked away from the hotels

*this doesnt preclude the person drugging them in the vehicle
Fun fact. There has never been a proven case of drink spiking in WA. Plenty of accusations but the lab analysis always proves negative.

Where has it said she was going to a guys place? If you mean Wellington Street in the city then why did she start walking in the opposite direction?

Re: the sudden increase in size of BRE's alleged pr0n collection on his zip files and controlling urges.

1: What date did second wife leave him?

2: Maybe BRE was gearing up for another (alleged) attack, but instead was trying to distract himself with viewing and collecting pr0n?

3: Also, I think we should consider WHEN pr0n became so easily accessible and FREE on the internet. More access to free pr0n means more content available to view and collect. Therefore logically leading to bigger and 'better' collection of pr0n.

4: (Sexual) Urges don't disappear with age or experience. Sexual urges/preferences of this extremity usually don't disappear, but they can be controlled or directed into other avenues. The accused may have been distracted or otherwise occupied with his family and LA, and for the most part was able to "control" his urges.
He stopped when he met his 2nd wife...
I tried to find the quote about the telstra worker that got hauled in

I wonder if that also made him consider his position and how close the flames were and stopped as part of the other suggested reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back