Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

D666 play some cool music but I'd never give them my money

When they were down here in November 2016, it honestly wasn't that bad. One comment about the pissed off liberals for Trump being elected, and that was it. I only saw one Nazi tattoo in the whole crowd.

When they were down here in November 2016, it honestly wasn't that bad. One comment about the pissed off liberals for Trump being elected, and that was it. I only saw one Nazi tattoo in the whole crowd.

All the skins go to Destroyer gigs, they just go incognito. That Trump comment was gold, wound all the snowflakes right up.

I made myself a new jacket a couple years ago as the old one was getting stinky and was too busy. Looks like I will finally get to give it a spin this year.

A few from here went last time but nobody said boo. Should do a mini BF metal greet this time.

Would love that. The only one of you I've actually met is Dee Snider (who I still owe a beer from Paradise Lost). It'd be great to meet some of you IRL.

990e3253050d157bfd387926e297ba51.jpg

Hopefully some new material from Bölzer before they land. Hero was ‘ok’ but it’s the two EPs that really shine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah there's enough evidence against them for me to personally say "* off". * Nazis.

Yeah there's enough evidence against them for me to personally say "**** off". **** Nazis.

Fair enough. Love their music, hate their politics. I'm happy to see them live, but I respect your decision not to.

New Overkill not bad. It’s Overkill so you know what to expect. Production seems a bit skewed - where’s the mids?? Anyway, faster, punk-ish numbers stand out:

Last Man Standing
Believe in the Fight
Welcome to the Garden State (Vic?)
Out on the Road-Kill
Hole in my Soul

Last edited:
New Overkill not bad. It’s Overkill so you know what to expect. Production seems a bit skewed - where’s the mids?? Anyway, faster, punk-ish numbers stand out:

Last Man Standing
Believe in the Fight
Welcome to the Garden State (Vic?)
Out on the Road-Kill
Hole in my Soul

Is it actually out?

Yeah played it through on Spotify this morning. JB might get it next week I guess.

Will check today. NB releases can be there on time. If Candlemass are still on Napalm it could take a while for the new album to hit the shelf.

I think Watain play tonight?? Got a mate going who won’t leave me alone about joining him. Might go (wife and boy going somewhere so I have a Hall Pass) and give them some support.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back