Keeper Lg. 2019 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

SO that's it? Are we all done?

Let me know if I need to make some cuts to take late picks. Apologies if I've buggered that up but happy to fix up if needed.

SO that's it? Are we all done?

Let me know if I need to make some cuts to take late picks. Apologies if I've buggered that up but happy to fix up if needed.
Trade deadline and draft still hasn't been set to my knowledge. We can't do draft yet as we are seemingly a coach down, and ideally the new coach will get a week to do some rapid trades etc.. so I guess for now, we keep trading!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DO you want to take over from Padlocks?

1 post a month to say hello, update your team before the lock out and poke your head in here over the off season and you are set.
I don't want to take on a new team in the long-term. But i'd be happy to maintain it in the short-term until you find a new coach if I was asked.

Trying to get more picks inside 30, either moving up from 39 or outright, could also package up 39 and 45 to move up. Trade block - Almost everyone on my list. Also open to trading pick 5 if someone throws the right offer at me.

Last edited:
Putting my entire list on the trade table but the big names probably more so than the smaller names. Guys like Callum Mils, Huge Mcluggage, Jarrod Berry, B Sier, W Settterfied, Sam Weideman etc. looking for multiple assets back if im to trade one of these guys, the only reason im putting them on the block is to try and get as many assets as possible for my team so if you want to make an offer for Mcluggage or Mills expect to give up multiple picks/assets.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back