EPL Matchday 27

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought you were better than that WR and might I say I was cheering you on vs Dortmund.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Like Jod said we are still in with a sniff so I’m gonna be hoping Liverpool drop points. Nothing against Liverpool personally...

I would love to just kick back and watch the two big games on Sunday and enjoy them for what they are but unfortunately I’m going out and won’t be able to

Chicarito with the 2019 version of the Hand of God.

To be fair, we dominated after the first 5 mins, Fulham just can't handle being put under pressure really.

Just saw the highlights, absolutely ridiculous performance for Deulofeu. Watford have been impressive this season, they generally start well but fall away into the bottom half in the second half of the season (they even finished 17th a couple of seasons ago) yet they continue to get results and push for the poisoned chalice (Europa play-off spot).

Just saw the highlights, absolutely ridiculous performance for Deulofeu. Watford have been impressive this season, they generally start well but fall away into the bottom half in the second half of the season (they even finished 17th a couple of seasons ago) yet they continue to get results and push for the poisoned chalice (Europa play-off spot).

It ended up a rout, but how the ref missed the stonewall Cardiff Pen when it was 1-0 I don’t know. He was in the perfect position to see it, and the Watford boy would have needed 2 knee joints to get anywhere near the ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back