Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 2: Mount Buller Demons vs Roys FFC at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Sexy.

You may even have motivated me to build out a media/engagement piece I've been planning for a little while but have withheld due to... well... let's just say 'noise'.

I can't even count how many media pieces I've let drift away. Why write and put effort into something creative that'll be met with a tldr.
Footypie32 knows what I'm talking about, he's a veritable bard

You should try visiting the rats v furies thread. .....
giphy.gif

I was invited. JoshWoodenSpoon asked if he could join the Roys, serious or not, I follow up on all trade musings.
True facts. Also fitzy's actually a palatable and escapable force around here, unlike the Wayno Tornado.
Just note fbd that Josh has a track record for showing profuse excitement about joining me once before in another arena, and never showed up.
I eventually remarried but this wound may never heal.

Just note fbd that Josh has a track record for showing profuse excitement about joining me once before in another arena, and never showed up.
I eventually remarried but this wound may never heal.
I made it halfway and got kicked!! :'(
My soul still travels those otherworldly tracks.

I can't even count how many media pieces I've let drift away. Why write and put effort into something creative that'll be met with a tldr.

Unfortunately most of my one-liners also get met with this response.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like my words like I like my sexual partners. Obtuse.

I look forward to our palaver.
Oh obtuse. That's where I'm going wrong. Not Obese. Got it.
Good media is like the other 71 pages of the Truth newspaper. Most people nowadays only want that Page 3 titillation.

Oh obtuse. That's where I'm going wrong. Not Obese. Got it.

Good media is like the other 71 pages of the Truth newspaper. Most people nowadays only want that Page 3 titillation.

That's is the best summation of media around here I've seen. Ego driven headlines and titillation.
No one reads the culture and book review sections anymore.

That's is the best summation of media around here I've seen. Ego driven headlines and titillation.
No one reads the culture and book review sections anymore.
Anti-intellectualism is the foremost cultural scourge of our time. Sex and buffoonery sells.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back