New Hawks clash/away jumper?

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently this guernsey made an appearance on Hawksnest before being taken down....

Question is... Is this replacing our clash (all white) jumper or is this replacing the 'away' jumper?

I don't mind this, but would have prefered if it was predominately brown with the gold vee....
I really like it. And I actually probably prefer the gold with the brown v. Just a matter of personal taste eh? Wouldn't mind getting myself one of these.

I really like it. And I actually probably prefer the gold with the brown v. Just a matter of personal taste eh? Wouldn't mind getting myself one of these.

The only thing I will say.. If this is supposed to be a 'clash' jumper it doesn't really do anything to alleviate clashing with our traditional strip which is predominantly gold anyway...?

Much better than any of the white ones we have used. Just can't see who we would use it against.

I note that there doesn't seem to be a 2019 version of our 'away' guernsey with the gold stripes on the brown guernsey. A shame as I really liked it.

Much better than any of the white ones we have used. Just can't see who we would use it against.

I note that there doesn't seem to be a 2019 version of our 'away' guernsey with the gold stripes on the brown guernsey. A shame as I really liked it.

Was just about to say that the online shop seems to be doing a clearance sale on the 2018 Away guernseys. Which is a shame as I was a big fan of it also.

Definitely like the V, but can't help but feel the inversion would look better.

images.jpg

Not like our jumper clashes with any team as it is anyway, yet will still use a clash strip.

Apparently this guernsey made an appearance on Hawksnest before being taken down....

Question is... Is this replacing our clash (all white) jumper or is this replacing the 'away' jumper?

I don't mind this, but would have prefered if it was predominately brown with the gold vee....
Jeff did say white was out. Wonder if the back is solid gold is there a retro round this year? Looks a bit mustard pot derived

Don’t like it at all and not needed anyway. The brown back better still be our away guernsay!!!! It’s the best God damn strip the HFC have ever had!
But yeah, that V style looks atrocious.

Like this new one, BUT the predominantly brown strip is my favourite design we have ever had. Would be a huge mistake to lose it. Hopefully something for members to raise in the future in hope of bringing it back. I believe it's quite popular amongst opposition supporters as well which isn't something our club usually enjoys with our colours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back