Freo Intraclub Game

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great pass from the wing by Sturt to Tabs.
Tabs wheels and hits Hogan who runs into an open goal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SillyRepulsiveDassie-small.gif

Going on the snippets coming in and the scoring the quality of the game seems pretty good - correct?

Yeah it’s actually been good.

White midfield is undermanned but competing well.
Purple backline is very weak with Cox and Nyhuis the only two seasoned players there.
Skills have been reasonable.
Hogan has been great, Lobb average.
Colyer just ok.

Darcy and Meek have been about even.
McCarthy has tried hard without much happening. He looks quicker and leaner.

Dixon done some nice things, Switta has been the best small out here.
Schultz going ok, Bewley not really standing out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quarter 2:
Brawhsaw now inside for Tucker, Walters centre bounce start, ruck draw, crowden gently puts Sturt down, Dixon bomb to square Shultz crumbling goal, soccer clearnace, Hogan huge leap, McCarthy stays down takes advantage and goals, Shultz cops one high i50 Meek and ground level forward pocket ball in, end to end sloppy, Colyer cops it, Mundy set shot across the face, Tobe Watson intercept, switkowski forward pressure causes Bewley throw set shot goal, Mundy clearance Hughes intecept, Cox kick out to pocket, tabs strong mark Ryan lands hard on back, break. Banfield and Logue both look enormous like tabs and Hughes last year, tabs slips catch 20 out shank oof, Ryan kick in playing 75m play, Logue pack intecept, switta one two double side step snap going through drops agonizingly short, Darcy dominating throw ins too strong, switkowski to the pocket from a ground ball get, Langdon set shot goal, Cerra float forward contested mark miss set shot, crowden bull dog tackle on Tucker, Sturt kicks to space tabs marks plays on to Hogan plays on goal, Meek very good windmill move and handpass to advantage leads to number 19 set shot point end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back