Banter Preseason general discussion - The Reigning Premiers Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Brander with 3 in a half, Petruccelle with 3 in a quarter. Somehow I don’t think the intensity is quite up there.

Keys mentioned (in the superior training reports thread that doesn’t show up on Tapatalk for some reason) that after half time they greatly changed the balance of the teams. One was 3/4 premiership players and the other was nearly all top ups and kids apparently, hence Petruccelle’s three.

Brander with 3 in a half, Petruccelle with 3 in a quarter. Somehow I don’t think the intensity is quite up there.

It's my duty as his sponsor to point out that you underestimate how awesome Brander is. I'd also like to point out how devilishly handsome he is, because that seems to be the thing to do as a sponsor.

When reading reports about the second half it should be noted that at half time they swapped the players around. First half was an even split, second half was effectively the A team v the B team - 2/3 of a premiership side against a team with 50% top up players who were playing ammos last year
tumblr_mpx9lkrKVZ1sw90jxo1_250.gif

Nice step Frankie and goal from 50

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
When reading reports about the second half it should be noted that at half time they swapped the players around. First half was an even split, second half was effectively the A team v the B team - 2/3 of a premiership side against a team with 50% top up players who were playing ammos last year

Sure our B team can at least compete? It's not like we're anywhere near the best team in the league or anything...

The quality of our list is pretty good in the intraclub after half time they played the best players in one side and the rest
on the other.
They played good quality footy the second team but where overwhelmed in the end.
Bodes well for our season
Really looking forward to watching our team WAFL games this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The quality of our list is pretty good in the intraclub after half time they played the best players in one side and the rest
on the other.
They played good quality footy the second team but where overwhelmed in the end.
Bodes well for our season
Really looking forward to watching our team WAFL games this year
10 unanswered goals apparently!

Or a Dee's game.
For some reason i prefer this than the dockers... the hype that came with Dee's coming over to belt us..and sitting at the game knowing at the end of the first qtr that those gf tickets you bought months ago meant going to watch your first GF and WCE were going to be attending with you!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back