2018-2019 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

I think they will make it, not sure Carolina can keep this vein of form going

Probably. I do like watching Aho play, he needs more support for them to take the next step.

Every time Montréal look to be in a bit of trouble they pull out a nice result like last night.

Love to have a first up match up with Tampa and have a swing at them like the Habs did with the Crapitals in 2010.

So the Hagelin deal went down but think we still might have something up our sleeves.
The Sens fire sale is about to happen by the looks

Probably. I do like watching Aho play, he needs more support for them to take the next step.

Every time Montréal look to be in a bit of trouble they pull out a nice result like last night.

Love to have a first up match up with Tampa and have a swing at them like the Habs did with the Crapitals in 2010.
If I had a spare $10k back then I would have thrown it on the Habs!
I could see that result coming a mile away

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the price columbus paid for duchene was fair...even low. If they get to the 2nd round or east finals this year they give up pick 25ish and two meh prospects..reasonable for a player who can be the piece to get that success starved franchise some playoff wins.. hope it pays off for them.

(If they re-sign duchene..id still be fine with giving up the extra 1st too)

* nill why cant you land a deal like that anymore.

I think the price columbus paid for duchene was fair...even low. If they get to the 2nd round or east finals this year they give up pick 25ish and two meh prospects..reasonable for a player who can be the piece to get that success starved franchise some playoff wins.. hope it pays off for them.

(If they re-sign duchene..id still be fine with giving up the extra 1st too)

**** nill why cant you land a deal like that anymore.
I hope Columbus do get success one day but not whilst that clown Torts is in charge.

Interesting day for the stars.

Get shutout by carolina and played poorly.

Make two pretty solid trades

Aquire Zuccarallo from the rangers for a 2019 2nd and 2020 3rd. Both picks having conditions. The 2019 2nd becomes a 1st if we make the west finals, the 2020 3rd becomes a 2nd if Zuccarallo resigns.

Pretty good deal.

Aquire depth defenseman Ben Lovejoy for a 2019 3rd and connor carrick. Carrick was terrible so fine to move him,, the 3rd rounder is probably a round too high for a UFA 3rd pair defenseman..but hes a good penalty killer and gives us good bottom pairing depth, better than our AHL call ups.

Hoping there is one more move to be made as we still need more scoring...but thats probably it.

Better than nothing

Steve Valiquette (Rangers’ analyst) compared Jimmy Vesey’s career development with Mark Scheifele’s. I still haven’t stopped laughing.

“I liken him to Mark Scheifele. Four years into Scheifele’s career, he wasn’t a scorer.”

Scheifele had an 82-point season in his fourth season. Vesey has 30 points this season in 60 games.

What’s he smoking?

Absolute madness to start the final period and once again we gave up late goals when looking comfortable. Thankfully we got it done in OT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back