Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
there have been numerous reports over the years that stated Jane's remains were partially dressed. Those media reports may have been wrong. There has been so much misreporting on details over the years its been difficult to keep track.

This article The West 7/8/1996 states 'naked'. This is also the only article that details about the women's clothing and shoes found at site with Paul Ferguson quoted as saying it was considered the clothing was Jane's clothing. This is the only published article that noted this detail.

I have 100s of articlesView attachment 624014View attachment 624014
This one says naked...
1550834329618.png

This one too.

1550834403267.png

All the reports I read said naked or didn't say anything. Some reported clothes and shoes were found nearby but not related. Interestingly none said about anyone hearing screams or them finding a knife.

Yes you did:

"On" does not always mean "on top"

Example: The strange undervest was found on the victim in the bath, under their normal undervest

In this case, the normal undervest is on top of the strange ones.
The strange undervest is on top of his upper body skin.

I assume they thought they had identified the guy who was offering lifts.

But it gets worse. From today's Post:

Reports emerged of a white Telecom work van parked in bush six or seven times in a corner of the cemetery near Smyth Road, near Hollywood Hospital A hospital security guard also reported seeing a white panel van with Telecom logos driving past the main entrance in

wtf?

It's like someone was smacking Macro over the head with a Telstra bat and they just didn't wake up.
At that stage they hadn't connected the KK rape with the CSK. Also not Macro involved then.
I think this was the territory of Claremont Detectives. Not sure though.

But they could have investigated those sightings investigating the rape. They didn't. There was no door knocking around Rowe Park, where I think the young girl found the victims drivers licence. That might have helped if it had his prints on. It was handed in a long time after as the y didn't realise it was connected to a crime.

What I understood from the sightings was they found the guy and cleared him. Based on what a poster came on the thread and said a guy he knew was questioned, but it wasn't him and he was utterly surprised to have been questioned and I think they said warrants as well?

If they had only asked him who his work partner at Telstra was or looked at guys in the age range, esp those with convictions. Seems very strange they didn't as all we are hearing in prosecution evidence is Telstra Telstra Telstra.

From today's Post:

Reports emerged of a white Telecom work van parked in bush six or seven times in a corner of the cemetery near Smyth Road, near Hollywood Hospital A hospital security guard also reported seeing a white panel van with Telecom logos driving past the main entrance in

wtf?

It's like someone was smacking Macro over the head with a Telstra bat and they just didn't wake up.

It just doesn't add up does it?

Especially when you throw in the Telstra knife evidence that has been kept secret for all those years for some reason.

And only when they have their man in the pre-dock, do they bring out the Telstra knife.

Maybe there's a reasonable explanation for this. Any ideas?

If they had only asked him who his work partner at Telstra was or looked at guys in the age range, esp those with convictions. Seems very strange they didn't as all we are hearing in prosecution evidence is Telstra Telstra Telstra.

Maybe the post trial/conviction inquiry can include the number of Telstra shares that those close to the investigation held, in the terms of reference.

wtf?

What is on Smythe road?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/S...202416b084afda4!8m2!3d-31.969806!4d115.805816

What is on Smythe road?

Let me guess without peaking at the map .... a Telstra exchange building, a public phone box, lots of Telstra pits, pit covers, pipes, conduits and above ground pillars. Plus a web of underground copper bundles, running down one or both sides of the street.

Telstra was everywhere. It's just the Telstra vehicles are more noticeable.

Claremont was very condensed but I ponder why Sarah went down to Stirling Rd when there were phone boxes in the Post Office opposite.

Ciara was going to walk home the 10 minutes. Quicker to walk than wait for a cab.

Sarah was at Club Bay View. The phone box Sarah used on Stirling Road was approximately same walking distance from CBV (300-350m) compared to the phone boxes outside the Post Office near Conti (200m). Maybe Sarah decided to head towards her final destination, and also avoid any other people hanging around the inner Claremont area who could steal her taxi before it got to her.

Also do you know where Ciara was living/staying? How can you say Ciara had only a 10min walk?

It just doesn't add up does it?

Especially when you throw in the Telstra knife evidence that has been kept secret for all those years for some reason.

And only when they have their man in the pre-dock, do they bring out the Telstra knife.

Maybe there's a reasonable explanation for this. Any ideas?
I think there is a bit to come out about this Telstra knife. I thought I read in the live blog that the knife was found two months after Jane was discovered, in a Telstra box on Woolcoot Rd. They said there was no Telstra work done in that vicinity between when Jane was found and when the knife was discovered. If it was just found on the road they would have discovered it immediately they found the body and been important evidence. I notice most of the summary reports now say it was found afterwards, with no time.

Also it could have been handed in two months later or many years later, if it wasn't found by cops. Whoever found it may have been another telstra worker and not have realised it could have been connected in any way to a crime. Especially if it was found in something like these "box's" below. This could explain why we didn't hear anything about it if cops only received it when Edwards was arrested, and the person realised "telstra worker, the knife might be important".
Edited for clarity! I'm saying I think the Telstra knife was discovered in a Telstra "box" on Woolcoot Rd.

1550836784293.png
1550836407857.png
Woolcoot Rd, about

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was never cleared. Just put on the back burner because they couldn't find anything to link him.
But wasn't this a different guy? The poster that came on described someone that was investigated but he was innocent. It wasn't him cruising the streets or being the CSK. If he wasn't cleared he was still innocent. This guy lived in Dawsville and may have been who BRE was going to visit the night Ciara disappeared. No one thought to question his work partner though, or any other Teslstra worker who may have been in the age range or who even may had convictions?

Compared to what the taxi driver went though, this seems very strange to me and I 'm curious if you have any possible answers.

I'd really like to know why not one other Telstra worker was investigated, with all the Telstra information that was there (apparently)

my view is that the CSK had to pull over quickly as SS realising she was in danger was struggling, or trying to get out of the car - he had to silence or overpower her in some way. Hence pulling over on the opposite side of the road. Suggests haste.

It is possible he drove to the monument directly afterwards. That said he also could have driven anywhere.

It is worth considering though.

Gone past her stop or ignored her when she said turn left here and she started to panic .. agree it suggests haste. He may have been heading back to Fountain Way. Or even more or less along the coast to Madora Bay.

MPtoHD.png

it could have been handed in two months later or many years later

If they got any DNA off the Telstra knife, does that mean they DNA tested all potential Telstra ex-workers and current workers to look for a match.

I would have thought that the defence will ask for the DNA tests from the knife as a matter of priority.

wtf?

One can assume Macro thought Telstra vehicles being seen around (anywhere) was the norm, and not at all suspicious. A common thing to see.

Even the van parked 'in bush' in cemetery Macro probably assumed it was someone visiting grave of a relative. Maybe driver was on their lunch break? Unless the driver of the Telstra van was breaking the law, this wouldn't have roused suspicions.

Compared to what the taxi driver went though, this seems very strange to me and I 'm curious if you have any possible answers.

The taxi industry in Perth was in the Little League compared to the League that Telstra played and still plays in.

Telstra is/was one of those too big to fail organisations.

Taxi drivers are party to a few secrets now and again, verbal, physical and geographical.
Telstra really was in the drivers seat on this front. Nothing compares.

It's not who you drive, it's what you drive...... (open for interpretation, just don't lose too much sleep trying to work it out).

The taxi industry in Perth was in the Little League compared to the League that Telstra played and still plays in.

Telstra is/was one of those too big to fail organisations.

Taxi drivers are party to a few secrets now and again, verbal, physical and geographical.
Telstra really was in the drivers seat on this front. Nothing compares.

It's not who you drive, it's what you drive...... (open for interpretation, just don't lose too much sleep trying to work it out).
It is who you drive. Have a chat to the Courts on what is going on in this City.

I don't think there is anything in the Telstra knife being found in the Telstra box ... you could just as easily find a Telstra pen or a Telstra set of pliers , the box is a work station , things get dropped , fall out of pockets , tool boxes etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back