Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

I know I’m new here and I probably haven’t earned my voting rights yet but I think it’s time to bite the bullet. Pretty poor really, he has clearly been online, even if he hasn’t checked his notifications you’d think at some point in the last few months you’d be able to check in.

The bottom line is he’s wasting 13 keen blokes time who should be holding a draft this weekend and now he’s left us scrambling for a coach at the 11th hour.

Pull the pin is my take!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
New or not I think you're on the money. It was similar last year and I don't think it's a good thing to have a team that's completely inactive. I've been canvassing the league trying to get a couple of trades through and it's kinda silly to have a team where I just think "oh no point sending him a PM" and it's been like this my whole year and a bit in the league. The dudes been tagged endlessly and hes online so that just means hes flat out ignoring the league. 🙄

I know I’m new here and I probably haven’t earned my voting rights yet but I think it’s time to bite the bullet. Pretty poor really, he has clearly been online, even if he hasn’t checked his notifications you’d think at some point in the last few months you’d be able to check in.

The bottom line is he’s wasting 13 keen blokes time who should be holding a draft this weekend and now he’s left us scrambling for a coach at the 11th hour.

Pull the pin is my take!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Valid comments. We just need Unknown Caller as the BFDL Commissioner to make the call!

Think uc is oversras until later this week based on his post a few weeks back

We’ll probably have to wait until UC gets back unless he checks in at some point. I think there’s been enough weight of evidence that one way or another 3NP is getting replaced. Has consistently ignored PMs and the league and hasn’t responded to UCs message with the email invite to the league.

I think we have a majority vote so shouldnt really matter what UC says? Just throw him in so some of the other guys can start filling squads if they wish to do so

Worst case a coach can still be swapped.

There's been a lot of changes in my life over the last few weeks, and through this period this was at the back of my mind I didn't put aside the time to engage, and combined with reducing interest over the last season, whilst I enjoyed it, and would like to continue, I've clearly not been fair on you guys and you'll all enjoy the league a lot more with somebody else.

If you need any help facilitiating the handover let me know, and apologies again - the fairest thing I can do for delaying you guys is to hand my team over to someone who will be a lot more engaged.

I know I've been online, but I've mad one post since in two months, which shows you how big a deal that is deal because I've averaging over 7 posts a day for five years before that, (and that was to organise the Bulldogs league which I've also tried to hand off with no takers organisation of), so I clearly haven't been ignoring you to engage with BigFooty otherwise, I've just, like I've said, had a lot of changes.

Thanks guys for all the fun over the years.

There's been a lot of changes in my life over the last few weeks, and through this period this was at the back of my mind I didn't put aside the time to engage, and combined with reducing interest over the last season, whilst I enjoyed it, and would like to continue, I've clearly not been fair on you guys and you'll all enjoy the league a lot more with somebody else.

If you need any help facilitiating the handover let me know, and apologies again - the fairest thing I can do for delaying you guys is to hand my team over to someone who will be a lot more engaged.

I know I've been online, but I've mad one post since in two months, which shows you how big a deal that is deal because I've averaging over 7 posts a day for five years before that, (and that was to organise the Bulldogs league which I've also tried to hand off with no takers organisation of), so I clearly haven't been ignoring you to engage with BigFooty otherwise, I've just, like I've said, had a lot of changes.

Thanks guys for all the fun over the years.

Good stuff buddy, cheers for stopping in and letting us know. Hope life is good mate obv that comes first!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So i guess the question is do we want to get in a temp manager like Pez or a longterm type manager. Not fussed which, seems a bit strange for Pez to step down and then just take another team again temporarily as how do you make long term list decisions in a dynasty league if you're only playing 1 year? But he's obv reliable so there is that. Pez you should probably just take the team and play properly again :D Otherwise there's 2 on my wait list who wanted to play, one only has 2 posts but the other seems like a bf reg so maybe get him in. But obv this is a call for the brains trust of the league!

I think a trade once confirmed by private message should be binding, unless both parties decide to cancel it.

I think a trade should is confirmed as it has gone through three stages:

1: Coach A makes offer.
2: Coach B accepts.
3: Coach A confirms.

Whether or not it has been posted on a Big Footy thread for mine is irrelevant.

That is my view. I haven't had any issues I recall in this league, but I have certainly had it happen in other leagues and it sucks.

azza77 has joined the league and taken over threenewpadlocks’ team. I think we can set a list change deadline for 11.59pm on Wednesday and maybe start the draft on Friday or Saturday.

azza77 has joined the league and taken over threenewpadlocks’ team. I think we can set a list change deadline for 11.59pm on Wednesday and maybe start the draft on Friday or Saturday.
I think we should give the new coach, azza77 more than one full day to trade and look at his list before we deadline yeah? Just out of interest I am an Azza born in 77.. 🤔

Remove this Banner Ad

Back