AFLX 2019 , Buddy , Danger , Dusty , Fyfe captains 50k payday

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL will be happy with that. Will be back again next year from the looks of it.

Oh please no. Can't this just go away?

So if you kick a goal from right in front you get 10 points?

Only in the last 3.75 minutes if you chugged a Gatorade with the realestate.com.au Red Vest while the moon is in Pisces.

Stuart Dew was well ahead of his time. Would have been the perfect "Gatorade Game Changer" back in the day.

AFL- for 2020 AFLX- can each captain pick a coach that also plays? Nothing would make me happier than Dew pinging 20 pointer's from 65 metres, or Hardwick brawling with one of the Scott brothers off the ball. MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

Lynch v Wakelin. The rematch.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

One thing I have learnt from this is Cripps is very close to being the best player in the competition. Can only get better as well.
Should start an individual thread on him in here to see all the WA folk talking about him coming home to play finals and the fact we don’t deserve him even though he just signed a new deal!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He said it twice more man.
Holy s**t, I might be done with volume in AFL games.

Also, wow. We're basically enemies. I go for Essendon and Everton.

So two teams that used to be rivals of my teams, but then became kinda irrelevant. ;)

But our differences are nothing compared to the greater threat of Luke Darcy's pig ignorance.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend!

So i saw Paul Connors supporting Dangerfields team and i looked up the players. Bolts appears to be Connor Sports clients, Rampage Precision Sports clients, Flyers Stride Sports Management clients.

This assumption is based off of 5 minutes of poor googling research so probably completely wrong.

If it is though it appears the AFL made the teams based on their player management to simply make it easier for each team to be managed.

Or if you hate AFLX and like conspiracy theories then the AFLX is run by Player Management groups to give player payments outside of teams salary caps.

So i saw Paul Connors supporting Dangerfields team and i looked up the players. Bolts appears to be Connor Sports clients, Rampage Precision Sports clients, Flyers Stride Sports Management clients.

This assumption is based off of 5 minutes of poor googling research so probably completely wrong.

If it is though it appears the AFL made the teams based on their player management to simply make it easier for each team to be managed.

Or if you hate AFLX and like conspiracy theories then the AFLX is run by Player Management groups to give player payments outside of teams salary caps.
AFLX was an inside job

I thought it was better than last year. Last years i couldn't watch at all. This year, i had it on while i did other stuff and it even made me stop and pay attention at times. So for me, It was better than I expected it to be.

Make it state of origin next year and It may have my entire attention.

As people were saying about Tom Lynch, Cripps has given plenty to the Blues and should consider heading home to a stronger club if finals aren't on the horizon soon.

Finals footy Cripps is what we all want to see.

Vested interest?

He hasn't even turned 24 yet and has just been made Captain. He's got plenty more to give us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back