Universal Love TRTT Part 7: Swimming & T*ts Variety Bash

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents still have a home phone for some reason, pretty much the only incoming calls they ever receive are either my aunt/mum's sister, or Indian telemarketers

It's always the same s**t about Windows having a virus, I like to **** with them:

* "That's funny, because I own a Mac!" (they hung up)
* When they instructed me to press Windows button + R (autorun), then type in ''EVENTVWR" (this is so they can gain remote access to the computer, I'm not stupid), as I was pretending to type it out I said to them "ok, so just to clarify, I press windows + R, then I type in: * O F F" (he said "OH F**K YOU!" and hung up on me)
* A woman instructing me to type in 'Windows button + R' and 'EVENTVWR', I pretended I was typing it out and then she says to me "I can tell you're not typing it in, don't waste my time!", I says "Are you f**king kidding? Don't waste MY time with your f**king scam, bitch!" (she hung up on me)
* If they're female, I like to flirt with them and creep them out, "you sound sexy!" (I should feel bad, but they're trying to scam me, so I don't)
Yeah we still have home phone so have had this call a few times.

Usually we just play along for as long as we can until my son bursts out with something apparently offensive in Hindi.

I figure the longer we keep them on the line they're not scamming some poor sucker.

The Maul vs. Obi and Qui Gon battle really was awesome.

Inb4 a prequel hater complains that it's too acrobatic, or something.

The same people that love the TLJ fight, where the choreography was so bad they actually had to edit weapons out lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe they don't want to sell any chips and the business is a front for something else.

Yeah, old photo I saw on interwebz but made me laugh. I guess you pay for the 'privilege' of hanging out at the worst beach in metro Adelaide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cats are campaigners #639

tumblr_pipv5fv1Jf1v1frjoo1_400.gif

You just made my day!

The Queen movie is about the same quality as a straight to video Def Leppard telemovie biopic my brother and I rented on VHS decades ago. How is there so much fuss over it?

It's not even the best band themed movie I have watched this week.

MV5BMzAxNzNmMzMtYTU4Ni00Y2IxLTk4MGEtZGExNmFiMzBjN2MyL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UY1200_CR88,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Marky Mark looks like Dave Mustaine in this.

Zakk <3

Saw Werewolves at the Fringe last night and it was just such great fun. I'd really recommend getting along. We had a good group and so people followed the role-play rules well without ever stuffing up. Anyone else seen it?

The Queen movie is about the same quality as a straight to video Def Leppard telemovie biopic my brother and I rented on VHS decades ago. How is there so much fuss over it?

It's not even the best band themed movie I have watched this week.

MV5BMzAxNzNmMzMtYTU4Ni00Y2IxLTk4MGEtZGExNmFiMzBjN2MyL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UY1200_CR88,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Marky Mark looks like Dave Mustaine in this.

I was entertained by it, but it was very paint-by-numbers, replete with heaps of artistic license taken with the timeline and facts.

But hey, we live in a world where a mediocre Marvel film and its trademark formula has been nominated for Best Picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back