Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 2: Gold City Royals vs Dragons FFC at The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bluella I am new to this CHB thing. Do you want me to play in front or from behind you? I am quite versatile but beware, if I play from behind I have a very erratic fist.

Bluella I am new to this CHB thing. Do you want me to play in front or from behind you? I am quite versatile but beware, if I play from behind I have a very erratic fist.
That's ok, matey - I have very pointy elbows. You'll want to make sure you jump REALLY high.

That's ok, matey - I have very pointy elbows. You'll want to make sure you jump REALLY high.

My vertical leap was 3mm last time I recorded it, I also tripped while doing it.

Lol .. irrespective, while you're lying on back trying to digest Libby, I'll running straight past and spanking your botty every time I "canter" into the forward line
I'd slap you for making that comment, but I think you might like it.

Are you sure the Dragons are for you? I think you'd do well at the Bombers. And they're always looking for someone to get the tongues wagging.

Edit: dunno why that graphic ended up there. The new BF is ******.

Attachments

• SmugThoughtfulAppaloosa-size_restricted.gif
    SmugThoughtfulAppaloosa-size_restricted.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 114
I'd slap you for making that comment, but I think you might like it.

Are you sure the Dragons are for you? I think you'd do well at the Bombers. And they're always looking for someone to get the tongues wagging.

Edit: dunno why that graphic ended up there. The new BF is ******.
I'm a farm boy at heart .. taking a slap from from the girls you ride is always on the cards, but it'd never discourage me from trying again ..

I'm a Dragon newbie rookie, so Bombers can go and EABOD's

Did you see a certain new Bombers poster has already been suspended ? Didnt take long to show her true colours.

I heard the Bombers to delist her and she will sign with the Swamprats. All before round 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you see a certain new Bombers poster has already been suspended ? Didnt take long to show her true colours.
Hmm, mildly interesting.

Apparently I should embrace the theatre, the leaking PM allegations will blow over, I'm too nice for the Sweet FA, they're sorry not sorry and I should quit because I clearly can't handle it.

**** off!

Before my time but this poster does get the occasional mention in Bombers threads.

You are one of the lucky ones. You also dodged a bullet joining after another drama queen left the Dragons. Good time to be a rook. Kinda.

Hmm, mildly interesting.

Apparently I should embrace the theatre, the leaking PM allegations will blow over, I'm too nice for the Sweet FA, they're sorry not sorry and I should quit because I clearly can't handle it.

**** off!
What a load of s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back