Mod. Notice AWOTY 2018 - Vote Now!

AWOTY 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a simple process, nominate a worthy flog, and we'll run a poll. Winner gets a 2 week holiday.

full

full

full

ratttt.png

Vesty in a canter, followed by Crobro(sorry bro) and whoring it up in 3rd hodgepodge!

For the Bay’s consideration

Hello flogs,

Given we have a new sub forum to stink up with off topic garbage (a great decision by the mods :thumbsu:), it would only be right that the two greatest posters on this forum (RedVest4 and Crobro) have their own thread to stink up.

In here, you’ll see Vesty and Crobro shitfight, chug each other, fling s**t at each other, discuss first world problems and talk about famous people such as Sam Menegola, Crobro’s family members, Alf Stewart, Tram glubberers and other assorted flogs.

Inferior posters (that’s the rest of you), sit back and watch two geniuses go at it, feel free to add to the floggery, but beware, you’re likely to be trolled into oblivion if you come at either of us.

Enjoy :)

View attachment 582455

Mods, can I recommend this thread be stickied.

Thanks

Vesty

I nominate whoever keeps uploading photos of that ******* rat every 10 seconds in the random* media section

I nominate whoever keeps uploading photos of that ******* rat every 10 seconds in the random* media section
Anyone who uses a Scott Morrison avatar is by definition a troll, and not a particularly good one.

Anyone who uses a Scott Morrison avatar is by definition a troll, and not a particularly good one.

I'm not trolling I'm being serious about the rat. If it's someones idea of a sick joke it's not funny. I absolutely loathe Charlottes Webb. If it doesn't stop I will create a log on here for everyone to see with timestamps showing exactly how often this stupid rat is spammed on the front page.

And I can't change my avatar flog I lost those privileges a long time ago.

Last edited:
You're upset over a children's storybook?? :oops:

I can't remember but as a child I absolutely hated it. I think the pig Wilbur was entirely the reason, names like that and Winston used to literally make my skin shudder whenever I heard them. Names like Henry, Agatha, Gertrude and Margaret don't exactly get me in my comfort zone either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't care it's nothing to with you, so keep out of it.

I'm not in it.
Just observing that you're so dumb you don't even realise that you yourself confirmed that you're an idiot.
Not that anyone else was in any doubt.

Back