Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2018/2019 Off-Season thread -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it too late to announce more delistings? I would like to cut a bit deeper on review.
Umm tough one, there was a delist deadline set which was a week ago, I moved it back to allow a new coach to delist and never set another deadline. Given you're also very new and have only had your team a few weeks and the draft hasnt officially started I'm a little torn. Do people feel strongly here that I shouldnt allow him to delist anyone further or should I make an exception here? PM me who u want to delist now, I will allow the league to voice their opinion and that will decide it but please PM me who you're wanting to delist asap Bowski and we'll see what the league says.

Umm tough one, there was a delist deadline set which was a week ago, I moved it back to allow a new coach to delist and never set another deadline. Given you're also very new and have only had your team a few weeks and the draft hasnt officially started I'm a little torn. Do people feel strongly here that I shouldnt allow him to delist anyone further or should I make an exception here? PM me who u want to delist now, I will allow the league to voice their opinion and that will decide it but please PM me who you're wanting to delist asap Bowski and we'll see what the league says.
I missed the deadline memo. I think we need to be a bit flexible with new coaches, especially as the draft gives them a chance to personalize their squad a bit 😁

I missed the deadline memo. I think we need to be a bit flexible with new coaches, especially as the draft gives them a chance to personalize their squad a bit 😁
I agree, especially with the last 3 coaches as they really only had a few days to a few weeks to make decisions while those of us who have been in the league longer had all summer to trade and make list decisions. Having said that, with the draft starting i cant just keep letting people make delistings but in the name of fairness if you need to make a last second delisting you can PM it to me and i will make the change in UF. Deadline is Sunday for everyone though, once the draft starts officially at 7pm Sunday i cant allow anymore delistings.

Obviously I would have voted for no to late delistings....

;)
I wouldn't have expected any less, I actually put the vote up and already had you down as 1 against lol. I made the decision once it was clear that we didnt have anyone else super against it though as a quick decision was kind of neccessary to make adjustments on UF prior to getting deep in the draft. 😄

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NoPositiveTests! no you are up! I love that we have had a few smokies already!
Right, this draft has not gone how i thought it would. I think it just shows how deep and even it is from like 8-30, wishing i didnt trade all my picks haha, but no my trade ins should be great. If anyone wants to trade a pick in the 16-40 type range i could def buy. Have a host of youngsters with a year or three of development in them i could trade as well as future picks.

Troopers Trade block - Scrimshaw, Gleeson, Mcpherson, Glass, Paton, Rice, D Clarke, Shipley, Veneables, Crossley, Reid, Poholke, Cockatoo, Cox,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back