FTA-TV Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad they had some police work back in that episode. Been lacking for most of the season apart from the Hitchcock and Scully episode.
Think you’ll get a lot of police work next week, sounds like Jake and Rosa are at a crime scene the whole episode, in the vein of ‘The Box’ (Sterling K Brown episode)

Think you’ll get a lot of police work next week, sounds like Jake and Rosa are at a crime scene the whole episode, in the vein of ‘The Box’ (Sterling K Brown episode)
Sounds like a good episode. Jake and Rosa one's usually are in my opinion, hopefully it's as good as 'The Box' won't get my hopes up though as that was a ripper.

I thought that was a great ep.

I was laughing throughout.

From Holt being annoyed about the 2nd picollo being added to the NY orchestra to terry enjoying his pushups lol

Jake and Doug Judy riffing was funny too

Id really wanna meet 4 drink Amy. * she is hot.

Yet another great episode, I don't know how they keep doing this.

Thought the Doug Judy story lines would get stale, but they have managed to refresh it and set up a new arc. The B plot still had a lot of funny bits especially with Hitchcock and glad that Scully and Hitchcock are promoted to the opening credits to reflect this.

The bromance between Judy and Peralta is something else, too.

Agree they’ve refreshed the Judy arc well, I liked the little twist at the end. Continuation of quite a strong season, really

I thought that was a great ep.

I was laughing throughout.

From Holt being annoyed about the 2nd picollo being added to the NY orchestra to terry enjoying his pushups lol

Jake and Doug Judy riffing was funny too

Id really wanna meet 4 drink Amy. **** she is hot.

So much this. His absurdly aggressive reaction was the highlight of the episode for me.

So the ‘Guardians of the Nine-Nine’ are starting to get rewarded, Lin-Manuel Miranda is guest starring as Amy’s brother! That’ll be a fun episode

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The writing is sharp and with the benefit of all the characters being fleshed out over more than 100 episodes, their interactions are genuine and believable as their personalities mesh well together.

It's great comedy.

"Tell that to the man sitting next to me at last Saturday afternoon's screening of Ryuichi Sakamoto: Coda"
"Was that man Kevin?"
"..."
"..."
"...yes."

Yeah really liked that episode. The barrel scenes (both Holt's and the end scene) were both superb. Best cold open of the season so far, as well

Yeah really liked that episode. The barrel scenes (both Holt's and the end scene) were both superb. Best cold open of the season so far, as well

the cold open got it off to a great start. probably the best episode of the season.

the "sexual tension". the single windsor? knot.
the double dragon/triple dragon.
microphones everywhere!
the barrel talk.
Amy's "oh mama". "dont you stop".
Thomas Cruise.

That was a cracker! I read this thread before I watched and I was worried you guys might have oversold it, but it lived up to to the hype.

"Hello unsolved case, do you bring me joy?
No, because you're boring and you're too hard. See ya."

Do I throw out this fidget spinner or my seizure medication?
“I think I made the right call” *uses fidget spinner* “I forgot that it lit up. I’ve made a terrible mistake.”

Season 7 will happen

https://ew.com/tv/2019/02/27/brookl...V6OH9ZG49gHhKb_tIeqMLtaLHVSVJtm1iQHwBY-IG2-Dw

The network announced on Wednesday that it has renewed Brooklyn Nine-Ninefor a seventh season. NBC rescued the beloved but low-rated cop comedy starring Andy Samberg and Andre Braugher to great fanfare after Fox canceled it last May, and later boosted its 13-episode order for a sixth season to 18 episodes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back