Under 23s trial game between Port & Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

bonners s**t himself when he runs into players trying to take the game no composure

weve swapped from neade at ff to farrell at ff #offseasonprogress

for an elite kick and the praise we recruited him for burton has been very bad. he does these weird bannana inboard kicks and none of them have come off

no tall backs makes frampton go back.

drew has been awesome found one there. ferocious good hands and the standout

duursma looks like a mix of goddard and ebert but he did look good

rozee hasnt done too much smashed a bloke

quick smalls pasting us as always byrne jones done s**t all

good to see broadbent only one with composure

Melting in a U23 game in which the crows have like 7 players in their late 20s. Lol relax. This isn't remotely a serious game. We are constantly ******* about with structures and personnel.

Drew and Duursma done enough today to excite, Butters shorter than expected. Hamish in the Second half should be interesting

Yeah someone did say Hammer was gonna play a half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sheesh so many people on their high horse after 1 quarter in a under 23s trail match.

I guess game day threads need a pre-season too.

Melting in a U23 game in which the crows have like 7 players in their late 20s. Lol relax. This isn't remotely a serious game. We are constantly ******* about with structures and personnel.

I know it is a scratch match but there are signs we haven't addressed glaring issues from other seasons. I hope I'm wrong about that.

It looks like we're going to be churning the list again this year. AJ, Frampton, Amon and Hewett have been in the system to show more than this. Duursma and Butters look lively. Broady looks good. Drew looks good. Patmore showing a bit. DBJ should be dominating. Ladhams not showing much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back