Post here if your AFLX team won the 2019 Championships

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
Just like in AFLM the team with the most points wins, and we certainly won the points last night thanks to our courageous skipper who has ice in his veins and slotted a zooper after the siren.

What a win, I can't wait to get the DVD.

Here I am celebrating my triumph, there's Chappyuk in the blue hair, she's mad that AFLX was a success.

It is my contention that we are all winners hodgepodge!

I think Jack is about to go past his cousin Nick as a player and spokesperson. Jack Higgins will emerge as an elite midfielder this year and Rance just keeps getting better.This form of Rance will undoubtedly earn him a few more stalkers.

I think Jack is about to go past his cousin Nick as a player and spokesperson. Jack Higgins will emerge as an elite midfielder this year and Rance just keeps getting better.This form of Rance will undoubtedly earn him a few more stalkers.
Jack is already past Nick.
3 Colemans and a grand final! Everything Nick can do, Jack can do better!

Is bandwagoning frowned on in AFL-X like it is with AFL-M ?

I hoping not because Im ready to dump those Deadly losers for the winners that are Rampage
I will just need to get some new Merch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good was Patty Cripps, swiping away the most dominant defenders our game has to offer like they were hawthorn players or insects in a world dominated by blue dino saurs!
I’m hard!

I think Jack Riewoldt will make a good coach one day,he is already better than Brendan Bolton and Alan Richardson just looking at the moves he made.If those coaches get sacked this year, Bolton would be a good country scout and Richo a good umpires trainer imo.

How good was Patty Cripps, swiping away the most dominant defenders our game has to offer like they were hawthorn players or insects in a world dominated by blue dino saurs!
I’m hard!
Yes, Cripps looks real good as does Walsh but you effed it up bringing in no-tank list clogger in Stocker, I really don't believe in any universe that he would be better than pick 2.

Yes, Cripps looks real good as does Walsh but you effed it up bringing in no-tank list clogger in Stocker, I really don't believe in any universe that he would be better than pick 2.
He was rated at pick 6 in the 2018 draft, we will finish comparatively close to churchalaide, therefore no harm done!
Do you have a point to make, or would you like me to make one for you?

He was rated at pick 6 in the 2018 draft, we will finish comparatively close to churchalaide, therefore no harm done!
Do you have a point to make, or would you like me to make one for you?
He was rated pick 6 by the worst list manager in the league and the rest rated him 15 to 45.My point is, you need to sack SOS and his two list clogging sons if you want to be serious about huilding a team.

Who’s she?

The next legit Coleman Medal winner, ie. a guy that can kick over 100 goals like Lockett or Gehrig.

Not like Jack Fraudwolt who picks up cheap Colemans kicking a lazy 50 or 60 goals.

Jack is already past Nick.
3 Colemans and a grand final! Everything Nick can do, Jack can do better!

tenor.gif

Head over to
The next legit Coleman Medal winner, ie. a guy that can kick over 100 goals like Lockett or Gehrig.

Not like Jack Fraudwolt who picks up cheap Colemans kicking a lazy 50 or 60 goals.

tenor.gif

Head over to the main board, I've just started the Jack Vs Nick Riewoldt thread with updated statistics including Jack becoming the youngest Captain Coach to win an Afl premiership in the X.

Just like in AFLM the team with the most points wins, and we certainly won the points last night thanks to our courageous skipper who has ice in his veins and slotted a zooper after the siren.

What a win, I can't wait to get the DVD.

Here I am celebrating my triumph, there's Chappyuk in the blue hair, she's mad that AFLX was a success.

Not another year of this s**t!....:$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back