Newbie here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome and I hope that you're enjoying your time here?

I was wondering if you would be able to tell me what made you follow Fremantle please?

Not that I have anything against them, but I have a workmate from the UK who also supports them and he won't tell me why?

Anyway all the best for the upcoming season and I'm truly sorry for 2013.

I was wondering if you would be able to tell me what made you follow Fremantle please?

Not that I have anything against them, but I have a workmate from the UK who also supports them and he won't tell me why?

No you're not!

Thank you! I follow them because my husband does. He follows them more than i do but i do enjoy the social side of watching a game when they play.

Welcome all of the newbies. I have been on the message boards for a little while, but have only been watching the sports significantly for the last 4 years or so. Chloe, who is your favorite player on Fremantle. I chose Melbourne because I felt bad for them. I know this is slightly off topic but what is your opinion of the Newcastle Football Sale. Ashley out, who comes in and should they come in?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back