80​
-​
-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited:

75 nett/34 points. Not bad considering I gave up with about 6 holes to go. Just was not interested in being out there with a couple of the playing partners I had.
You walked off the course? WTF were they doing?

You walked off the course? WTF were they doing?
I didn't walk off, I just got so frustrated that I lost my focus and gave up caring about my score.

Our group of 4 included the two oldest golfers at the club. I walked with another guy while the two old blokes were in a cart.

They were awfully slow and regularly lost track of where they hit the ball. This I can handle as you come to expect that with old members and at a small club like mine you cherish the old guys who have been at the club for years and years.

It was the constant negative commentary that ended up getting on my nerves. And in the end neither of them handed in their card. It was monthly medal and both players NCR'd because they couldn't be bothered going back to hit another shot even though they were in a cart.

So being stuck out there dealing with them for 4 and a half hours and for them to not even care to correctly finish there round just gives me the absolute shits.

Won my match 5&3. First ever match play win!Opponent is a 3 handicapper (I'm off 5). Even more pleasing was that at 8pm last night I started getting flu symptoms with my whole body aching. Reinforced the value of a slow swing. Drove the ball beautifully to keep pressure on him. Beautiful day for golf in Hobart. Unfortunately spent the afternoon in bed.

Won my match 5&3. First ever match play win!Opponent is a 3 handicapper (I'm off 5). Even more pleasing was that at 8pm last night I started getting flu symptoms with my whole body aching. Reinforced the value of a slow swing. Drove the ball beautifully to keep pressure on him. Beautiful day for golf in Hobart. Unfortunately spent the afternoon in bed.

Congrats 5&3 is a demolition

All we got to do was hit some balls at the range and chip/putt a little. Course it was 5c with a healthy wind. Just couldn't stay in the house all weekend. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was as cold as that and windy as **** when I played at Raccoon Creek Golf Club in Littleton, Colorado. Man up Crow.
View attachment 625889

Difference is that courses here are closed ;)

Thought about playing with no pins or holes cut but I am to old to run from the cops for trespassing! :p

Difference is that courses here are closed ;)

Thought about playing with no pins or holes cut but I am to old to run from the cops for trespassing! :p
In January 2011 my local course shut for over week because a tropical low went through and rendered the course unplayable. Most of us suffered from major withdrawal symptoms.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back