Multiplat Red Dead Redemption 2 - Launch Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Well any game that has a story is going to have some linear aspect to it. Beginning, middle and end. It's not like you have to do any of it though if you don't want to. How random do you want it?

I never felt it rpg like at all. It's gta cowboy which is no insult.

You don't think there's strong RPG elements in the game play?

Sent from mTalk

I whinge about this game being too much of am investment, and I stand by it.

I don't do myself any favours by spending most my time on it making Han Solo and Indiana Jones outfits though.

Sent from mTalk

I whinge about this game being too much of am investment, and I stand by it.

I don't do myself any favours by spending most my time on it making Han Solo and Indiana Jones outfits though.

Sent from mTalk

I often say "right, i've got 2 hours of game time I want to get as many missions completed". Next 2 hours are spent trying on different outfits, having a bath and a sleep, customising my guns. So easy to lose hours to this game

I often say "right, i've got 2 hours of game time I want to get as many missions completed". Next 2 hours are spent trying on different outfits, having a bath and a sleep, customising my guns. So easy to lose hours to this game

I look at the map and it's like 'ugh, no fast travel points remotely close to the next mission start point, I'll just * around here a bit'.

In that time I could have easily rode there and finished it.

I look at the map and it's like 'ugh, no fast travel points remotely close to the next mission start point, I'll just **** around here a bit'.

In that time I could have easily rode there and finished it.
I loved that it takes focus and determination not to get sidetracked from something you set out to do and if you failed so what? You're still having fun and you can go back to that other thing later... if you can remember what it was.

I don’t even have an excuse anymore, it’s I’ll be done soonish..

Mine's "I'll be coming to bed soon-ish"
Nek minnit... $hit how is it 2am already??

control fellas, we have to display some control. Maybe forget about the gang camp, just pitch your own tent somewhere before our mrs rips us to shreds. Because its coming.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In fairness to us, or maybe just me, half of the mess around time is due to the awful backwards law enforcement mechanics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In fairness to us, or maybe just me, half of the mess around time is due to the awful backwards law enforcement mechanics.

Ha, I don't know how many times I pushed the wrong button and ended up tackling or punching a character out in public only to start a fight, then witnesses running to the law, then end up in a shoot out, then riding away, then paying off the bounty... only for it all to happen again!

Ha, I don't know how many times I pushed the wrong button and ended up tackling or punching a character out in public only to start a fight, then witnesses running to the law, then end up in a shoot out, then riding away, then paying off the bounty... only for it all to happen again!

I sometimes antagonise people in to attacking me first, then when I defend myself I end up with a dozen lawmen chasing me!

If you get into fist fights and people call the law, just wait for them to show up and talk to them. They usually just tell you to get out of town.

I walked into a saloon, accidentally bumped into a drunk and he demanded we go outside and duel. So i accepted, but he was so drunk he passed out in the middle of the road.

So I though I'd do the right thing and move him off to the side of the road so he dosen't get trampled by a horse or something. Anyways, a lawman sees me moving an unconscious body and i end up with a bounty for no reason other than trying to do the right thing.:(

I walked into a saloon, accidentally bumped into a drunk and he demanded we go outside and duel. So i accepted, but he was so drunk he passed out in the middle of the road.

So I though I'd do the right thing and move him off to the side of the road so he dosen't get trampled by a horse or something. Anyways, a lawman sees me moving an unconscious body and i end up with a bounty for no reason other than trying to do the right thing.:(

Haha that's gold straight to the Train Station to pay off the bounty in that case.

Same thing happened to me yesterday in Valentine. I just left him lying there, went back inside had a drink and some food and got a haircut. I've learnt by know not to touch or loot a strangers body around town.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back