Ultimate Footy VII- 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies in advance if it gets to my pick tomorrow. Will be playing cricket so it might be a bit of a wait if we’re fielding. Not so much if we’re batting
Can set pre rankings and set to autopick

I think deeman87 is doing it until we find a replacement
Yeh im just gonna draft for the team same as if it were my team. Worst comes to worse i guess i have two teams to take care of which isnt really ideal, hoping someone will show up and take the reigns, preferably while there's still a lot of drafting to do.

Yeh im just gonna draft for the team same as if it were my team. Worst comes to worse i guess i have two teams to take care of which isnt really ideal, hoping someone will show up and take the reigns, preferably while there's still a lot of drafting to do.
Yeah hopefully someone signs up! Is up to that team now in the draft

You could try using the auto smart pick option and let's see what it produces.

You could try using the auto smart pick option and let's see what it produces.
Hah that isnt a bad idea though it will probably start picking injured players once they get to the the top of the list. Someone might come in and take the team in which case id like to leave them with a decent team

is there a way if someone tags me on this i get notification to phone? cause email didnt pop up as 1 b4

is there a way if someone tags me on this i get notification to phone? cause email didnt pop up as 1 b4
Email doesnt come right away. Not sure how long it waits to prompt you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

deeman87 i think it's you that is next (the guy you replaced)
Done. I think ill try Marc's idea of putting it on smart autopick and seeing what kinda team it drafts. Either someone will come in and want to take over before many picks have been taken or we'll get a full team of smart autopicks and get to see what that looks like. For science ;)

Done. I think ill try Marc's idea of putting it on smart autopick and seeing what kinda team it drafts. Either someone will come in and want to take over before many picks have been taken or we'll get a full team of smart autopicks and get to see what that looks like. For science ;)
It would be interesting so long as someone picks a team for them each week. I do have a mate that would happily take over if you do want someone. Can't promise he'll post on bigfooty though

It would be interesting so long as someone picks a team for them each week. I do have a mate that would happily take over if you do want someone. Can't promise he'll post on bigfooty though
Sure if he wants to play hes welcome to he just needs to draft and set his team. If he wants to play PM me his email and I'll add him. I'd rather not have to logout and set teams for this spare team all yr. 🙂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back