2019 Leadership Group

Remove this Banner Ad

Bang on with these selections. T-Mac probably the only player stiff to not be included.

Can imagine when Chunk calls it a day though, T-Mac would be in the mix.

TMac and Steven May should be in there as well in my opinion.

I’m an advocate of the simple captain and vice captain model, with another 3 or 4 to make up the ‘leadership group’.

Have we not learnt from throwing JMac out on th scrap heap what a disaster it can be discarding senior players. There is more to being captain than 2 hours on a Saturday. Jones “numbers” dropped off last year but his set up and leadership for the team was more important than ever.

Have we not learnt from throwing JMac out on th scrap heap what a disaster it can be discarding senior players. There is more to being captain than 2 hours on a Saturday. Jones “numbers” dropped off last year but his set up and leadership for the team was more important than ever.
The coaching staff clearly rated his output with a high Best and Fairest finnish

TMac and Steven May should be in there as well in my opinion.

I’m an advocate of the simple captain and vice captain model, with another 3 or 4 to make up the ‘leadership group’.
Nah, you don't just get to walk into a strong club and be part of a group of leaders. You've got to prove yourself. May clearly wasn't that great a captain at GC anyway. Being part of the LG doesn't mean much, but old mate has to prove himself before he's a club leader.

Nah, you don't just get to walk into a strong club and be part of a group of leaders. You've got to prove yourself. May clearly wasn't that great a captain at GC anyway. Being part of the LG doesn't mean much, but old mate has to prove himself before he's a club leader.

Fair enough. I am going only on a presumption that he’s captain material given where he came from.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back