Racing February Daily Punt- The Winx Farewell Tour

Remove this Banner Ad

Its not out of the realms at all. Currently 2nd fave behind Autumn Sun who hasn't even raced older horses yet.

So what - have you seen some of the early faves for the Melbourne Cup we have had in the last 5 years?

Happy to take anyone on for a Derby Day quaddie that it DOES not start fave in the Cox Plate

A winxless Cox plate will just encourage O'Brien and Appleby to bring better horses down.

This - if Avi is fave in the middle of the year I am expecting a wall of Europeans to come down.

So what - have you seen some of the early faves for the Melbourne Cup we have had in the last 5 years?

Happy to take anyone on for a Derby Day quaddie that it DOES not start fave in the Cox Plate
I think its more likely he wont start fave on the day but I just don't think its outside the realms that at some stage he will be the fave. All it will take is an Aust Cup win and TAS being beaten some time this prep and Avilius probably will be fave in a few weeks time.

This - if Avi is fave in the middle of the year I am expecting a wall of Europeans to come down.
I think so too

Side note at WFA Hartnell will beat Avillius IMO
If betting ante post now(which I’m not ;) )
I’d be going Hartnell or Arcadia Queen of the local crop
Obviously if it heads there then Alizee aswel

I think so too

Side note at WFA Hartnell will beat Avillius IMO
If betting ante post now(which I’m not ;) )
I’d be going Hartnell or Arcadia Queen of the local crop
Obviously if it heads there then Alizee aswel

Well this is awkward - might want to check the conditions of today's race.

None of those you've mentioned look likely winners to me either.

Well this is awkward - might want to check the conditions of today's race.

None of those you've mentioned look likely winners to me either.
Hartnell didn’t race Avilius today??

International wise who you thinking at this early stage?
Roaring Lion, Mythical Magic??

Would’ve loved to of seen Poets Word if wasn’t retired

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hartnell didn’t race Avilius today??

International wise who you thinking at this early stage?
Roaring Lion, Mythical Magic??

Would’ve loved to of seen Poets Word if wasn’t retired

Well this is awkward...for me :drunk: - I don't think the old boy has it in him over 2000m these days sadly.

NFI who will come from overseas. Roaring Lion is at stud as far as I know and would have never come anyway. I've never even heard of Mythical Magic. But anything half decent that does come will start fave.

TAS mightn’t have looked overly impressive to the eye, but those closing sectionals on that track the way it played were outstanding. Better first up run than last prep and he clearly prefers a firmer track.

Eduardo was the run of the day for mine considering the time they ran and the trip he had. He might be competitive with the A-grade sprinters yet which is amazing considering how quickly he’s gone through the grades.

How ******* big did Eduardo go. ******* hell

That'll end up being a great form race. So many good runs in that race.

Bons Away
Encryption
Eduardo
Spright

would've loved to have seen Bons Away and Eduardo draw good gates and C Williams the mug ride Encryption at 50kg instead of 51kg.

heck even Usain Bowler was terrific after getting miles back, was motoring home. get him over 1400 or 1600m at Flemington and I'm on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back