Random Discussion Thread 139- Slippery Slopes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re prepared boycott the WC. I doubt it would happen but it’s probably one of the worst threats.

IOC has acted against India for excluding some Pakistani athletes from an event being held there. But it's much easier (and cheaper) to exclude India from Olympic events than it is cricket.

Matthew Wade pulling out all stops to try get back in the national Test side

Bowled himself for 6 overs and took a wicket

The last 6 months have been a horror for Sri Lanka cricket. It’s gonna get even more ugly in South Africa. Could be the making or breaking of cricket in SL.
Nailed it again vishy.

Just saw Ah Chee at the Arctic Monkeys concert. Really wanted to tell him that I bet he looks good on the dance floor. Unfortunately he walked into the toilets.

Will be interesting to see what happens with chandimal, chameera, kamara etc. These new guys have done a solid job

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be interesting to see what happens with chandimal, chameera, kamara etc. These new guys have done a solid job
Matthews will walk in. Chandimal should. It actually might be good for Kumara and even Chameera to force they’re way back in.

Think Dickwella misses out if Chandimal and Matthews come in.

Just turned on the TV and flicking between channels when I came across Northern Territory AFL game between Southern Districts and Tiwi Bombers ......on NITV. Just in time to see Ashton Hams (Tiwis) drop the knees and milk a free for too high. Cyril Rioli acting as runner for the Tiwis and Austin Wonermari(?) ex- Melbourne also playing for Tiwis. He's about twice his AFL playing weight and operating mainly within the goal square!

7 years today on this website geewhiz

You posting this made me realise I'm going to hit ten years later this year which very much depressed me, and then I re-checked the date I joined and been nice knowing you all.

Bangers carried his bat for WA too making 130 odd n.o. Pity no one else bar the openers did anything at all.
Probably didn’t help that most of the WA team was playing in the Aust T20 side. Short, Stoinis, Turner, NCN, Behrendorff, Richardson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back