JLT Treloar out of WA game

Remove this Banner Ad

Sea fog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 24, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Collingwood’s Adam Treloar will miss the Magpies’ clash with GWS on Thursday night, despite laughing off suggestions that he had any injury concerns.
Treloar reportedly copped a few knocks during their intra-club match last week, with the 24-year-old adding to a growing list of key Pies under injury clouds ahead of their round one clash with Hawthorn on March 24.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Treloar is not ready by round one.. I swear man.. I will open up an instagram act and post 100s of photos of me wearing g bangers.. in the hope of getting a gig on 'Married at First Sight'.. followed by a gig on 'Home and Away'.

I have f had it man.. that's it for me man.

Pretty strange thread, really!! The thread/OP was at least redeemed somewhat by the fact that it turns out Treloar will miss the opening game of this year's JLT series, as well as the first one from last year!

If Treloar is not ready by round one.. I swear man.. I will open up an instagram act and post 100s of photos of me wearing g bangers.. in the hope of getting a gig on 'Married at First Sight'.. followed by a gig on 'Home and Away'.

Whoa slow down man! Send a seconds team and play close to full strength in the 2nd JLT game

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Whoa slow down man! Send a seconds team and play close to full strength in the 2nd JLT game

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Had to vent my frustration over the news today by calling out to Wally and Edna next door re.. dangled a homemade keftetha over the fence and told em you want some of this re.. you want some of this.. well then stop complaining about eating salad sandwiches every day and learn how to f cook mate.

You wouldn’t like it mate, contestants only get paid $150 a day.

If Treloar is not ready by round one.. I swear man.. I will open up an instagram act and post 100s of photos of me wearing g bangers.. in the hope of getting a gig on 'Married at First Sight'.

If you want on MAFS every lady “married” or not would leave their “man” and want to be with you gimpy in betrothed bliss.

It would be a ratings bonanza.

If you want on MAFS every lady “married” or not would leave their “man” and want to be with you gimpy in betrothed bliss.

It would be a ratings bonanza.

I don't think I'd get out of there alive re.. striking good looks and charming demeanor and that re.. forget about it re. Then as I leave the joint I'd probably get propositioned by the hosts as well re..

I disagree with the comments implying that the JLT games are meaningless. Even for experienced players.

A successful team will be greater than the sum of the parts. In the rough and tumble of (meaningful) gameday, players need to quickly and reflexively and instinctively coordinate with each other. A player needs to be able to blindly handball off in a direction and know his man is going to be there to receive it. Us fans take it for granted when it works, but it’s really noticeable when it doesn’t “Aish ya nong, who was that kick to???” (When what really happened is that Adams wasn’t standing where he should have been).

Remember when Ball and Jolly cane to us in 2010. They both got off to a very slow start and some folks were wondering whether we’d recruited ‘has-beens’ but Mick assured us that he didn’t have a worry in the world about them and he turned out to be right.

It takes playing real games for teams to gel and build chemistry. JLT might not be as serious as H&A games, but they do provide an opportunity for players to build that chemistry that you can’t get in training or intra-club games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back