Cheers from Poland

Remove this Banner Ad

There are more players of Polish descent who have played AFL then one may think.

The famous Aboriginal Krakouer brothers Jim and Phil had a distant Polish ancestor.

David Wojcinski from Geelong is also a Pole.
Hi I am Szymon,19 years old guy from Poland and I love Australian Football because it is the best sport that I have ever seen. I discovered this sport 2 years ago at Eurosport and now every Saturday I watch AFL. My favorite team is GWS Giants because it is the newest team in the AFL and now the weakest but I hope that they can win a few matches in this season and in the next they will fight for top 8. Also I like North Melbourne because Will Sierakowski playing there and he have Polish ancestry. I joined this forum because I want learn more about GWS and Aussie Rules.

Hi I am Szymon,19 years old guy from Poland and I love Australian Football because it is the best sport that I have ever seen. I discovered this sport 2 years ago at Eurosport and now every Saturday I watch AFL. My favorite team is GWS Giants because it is the newest team FileZilla Malwarebytes Rufus in the AFL and now the weakest but I hope that they can win a few matches in this season and in the next they will fight for top 8. Also I like North Melbourne because Will Sierakowski playing there and he have Polish ancestry. I joined this forum because I want learn more about GWS and Aussie Rules.
The famous Aboriginal Krakouer brothers Jim and Phil had a distant Polish ancestor.

Ok so it's finally happening. We have a Polish team.

We've been training for a month already and numbers are starting to build. We will take the team to the Euro Cup in Sweden in June this year (2019). Trainings are on Sundays in Warsaw.

@Szymon - Join our FB group for all the details: https://www.facebook.com/FutbolAustralijskiWPolsce/

Cheers!
Interesting, interesting... this might be a reason in itself to choose Warsaw over Krakow or elsewhere when I finally end up in Poland!

Interesting, interesting... this might be a reason in itself to choose Warsaw over Krakow or elsewhere when I finally end up in Poland!

Warsaw is the best! Hugely underrated place to go. Massive craft beer and cool food scene (burger and pizza places were next level), girls are super cute, and our dollar to their Zloty helps you live like a king.

Agree with the above. Warsaw is sickeningly underrated. Fantastic place to live.

But you might still consider Krakow because we’re developing footy in other cities too. In the next couple of months we’ll be visiting Bydgoszcz and Poznan (as well as Krakow) to promote and train. Would be good to have Aussies in all those places.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back