Women's Footy AFLW Bulldogs - 2022 Round 1 vs Demons

TheFool

Cancelled
May 19, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Disappointing result but some terrific highlights and a good game overall. I think mostly we need more speed in the midfield and around the ground, as well as a big skills focus in preseason next year. We fight and scrap and give the ball back - classic Bulldogs, really.

And Mon Conti is a good player with some standout physical attributes, but boy does she make some absolutely baffling decisions.

EDIT: Good of them to play Sons of the West as the team ran out, too.

Last edited:

Slack Nang

Senior List
Oct 12, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
CDFC
The Big Footy sponsored player, Kate Bartlett makes her debut this weekend, freaking exciting!!

That on it's own is awesome but since I am not working I actually get to go to a game since last years GF

Damn it.. I feel like a kid buying showbags

GO YOU DOGS

gordo2016

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2017
Footscray, Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Looks like freo gonna knock North out of top 2 spot even with Norths massive recruiting advantage

LOL
Very enjoyable game to watch. The Norf board crowing about how much they would win the flag by a few weeks ago. Now it is just complaints about the Conference system. Ha ha Norf.

The Big Footy sponsored player, Kate Bartlett makes her debut this weekend, freaking exciting!!

That on it's own is awesome but since I am not working I actually get to go to a game since last years GF

Damn it.. I feel like a kid buying showbags

GO YOU DOGS
Surely you need a pic of Libba in your avatar? So many to schoose from!
1552735066487.png

Freshwater

Premiership Player
Oct 30, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Very enjoyable game to watch. The Norf board crowing about how much they would win the flag by a few weeks ago. Now it is just complaints about the Conference system. Ha ha Norf.
As much as North did seem to be very confident about the flag and pinched some great players from ours and other teams, so we are glad they lost. The conference system is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard of in Australian football. They at least deserve to make the finals. With us or Melbourne the fourth finalist too.

Yojimbo

Cancelled
10k Posts
Nov 14, 2012
The "Elephant" in the room.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
As much as North did seem to be very confident about the flag and pinched some great players from ours and other teams, so we are glad they lost. The conference system is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard of in Australian football. They at least deserve to make the finals. With us or Melbourne the fourth finalist too.
Hopefully in the end the best team wins, but the conference idea was always going to be hard to get right, it is hard to
go of history when you have such a young competition.

Back