JLT 2: West Coast Eagles Vs Fremantle Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

I was actually wondering if the rule changes help the lower end teams.. evening up the competition. But then I thought maybe the good teams just don't care less and the bad sides full of young guys trying their guts out for a round 1 debut.
It helps them capitalise on their momentum, but I feel scared for them on days that they barely have momentum going for them. I think we are going to see some bad whoopings this year.

What is with this JLT and the top sides of last year getting spanked early on?
None of them use it to win. They all use it to experiment with things they may have trialled over preseason and get miles in the legs against opposition. I remember last year when we got spanked by Freo there was something about us being in a fairly heavy period of training load and we thought the sky was falling. Remainder of our season was proof how correct the statement was and why it doesn’t mean a lot at all (In saying that.. still don’t like losing to Freo no matter what stage of the season :p)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

None of them use it to win. They all use it to experiment with things they may have trialled over preseason and get miles in the legs against opposition. I remember last year when we got spanked by Freo there was something about us being in a fairly heavy period of training load and we thought the sky was falling. Remainder of our season was proof how correct the statement was and why it doesn’t mean a lot at all (In saying that.. still don’t like losing to Freo no matter what stage of the season :p)

We were smashed by the Giants in Canberra last year and all the Henny Pennies had their umbrellas out.

Results mean zero in JLT.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back