Preview JLT 2: Fremantle vs West Coast. Sunday 4:10pm @ Rushton Park.

Remove this Banner Ad

Conca looks like he could be a good value recruit. Unless he gets injured.

I think he will be excellent, but I also think he’s going to play a role he’s not necessarily equipped to play.
I mean that in the sense that he will play the midfield mins or an A grader and get good numbers etc. But long term I’m not sure he’s the guy we want doing that.

I wont lie, its pleasurable watching you all freak out over this but did no one learn what happened after you thumped us preseason last year? There are players who treat this with contempt every year who go on to have great seasons, and teams dont want to show their hands so early, especially with something so radical like the 6-6-6 crap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wont lie, its pleasurable watching you all freak out over this but did no one learn what happened after you thumped us preseason last year? There are players who treat this with contempt every year who go on to have great seasons, and teams dont want to show their hands so early, especially with something so radical like the 6-6-6 crap.

All about method...we have none

I wont lie, its pleasurable watching you all freak out over this but did no one learn what happened after you thumped us preseason last year? There are players who treat this with contempt every year who go on to have great seasons, and teams dont to show their hands so early, especially with something so radical like the 6-6-6 crap.

While I understand what you are saying this has been the same crap the club has dished up the last 3 years. The skill level and S&C has been a disgrace for years and nothing has improved.

I won’t lie, * off campaigner.

9 goals in a row. Tell me again how Ross is a great defensive coach? He's cooked, get rid of him
It is a jlt game it’s not like we need to shut up shop because everything is on the line. Ross said he wasn’t shutting shop against the cats last year when we lost by a large amount . He said it was to show the young guys a lesson. It’s likely the same scenario here. We could flood the defense and stop the rot but at the end of the day it’s better to give the young guys a lesson on how it’s done by a quality outfit

Result doesn’t matter.

System does.

In general play Freo players don’t know where next option is.

Sure you don’t show set ups and general play is totally different.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back